What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/24

Could the ACC champ wind up behind two G5 champs?

I can't trust Miami and Clemson, and I have no idea what NC State and Louisville have back.

Remotely possible if the ACC champ has 2 losses and there are 2 undefeated G5 champs. And those G5 champs would have to have some meat on their schedule, for example Liberty has a very weak schedule with no P4 teams.

NC State got Grayson McCall from Coastal and they have a very favorable conference schedule

New game with the UNM receiver dropping that 3rd down pass and now Montana State with the long TD run. 3-point game with about 4 minutes left

New game with the UNM receiver dropping that 3rd down pass and now Montana State with the long TD run. 3-point game with about 4 minutes left
And they just had another drop then couldn't get the right personnel on the field for the punt. UNM is a joke whoever their coach is.

Miami should be very good this year. Should be
Mario Cristobal is still their coach 😂

And @CarolinaBuff I can see that. Definitely doesn't feel like something that is off the table right now, but it would take the right combo of MWC/AAC champs......like Boise/UNLV winning the MWC and Memphis coming out of the AAC at 12-0. Speaking of which, they go to FSU in a couple weeks. That could be fun.

Mario Cristobal is still their coach 😂

And @CarolinaBuff I can see that. Definitely doesn't feel like something that is off the table right now, but it would take the right combo of MWC/AAC champs......like Boise/UNLV winning the MWC and Memphis coming out of the AAC at 12-0. Speaking of which, they go to FSU in a couple weeks. That could be fun.

Yes that Memphis game at FSU is huge for Memphis. A couple other big G5 non-conference games are Boise at Oregon and App at Clemson

Yeah. They just didn't execute basic stuff in Q4. In the midst of it, giving up a 90+ yard TD run that quarter.

The 94-yard run is one of the plays I was referring to. Granted if they don't give up that play they could've given up a 94-yard TD on the next play but assuming that series even ends up in a TD drive but take even 5 minutes off the clock that likely would've been enough for UNM to seal the win. The other plays I was referring to are the 2 3rd-down drops and the tipped pass on MSU's final drive that was nearly intercepted.

The 94-yard run is one of the plays I was referring to. Granted if they don't give up that play they could've given up a 94-yard TD on the next play but assuming that series even ends up in a TD drive but take even 5 minutes off the clock that likely would've been enough for UNM to seal the win. The other plays I was referring to are the 2 3rd-down drops and the tipped pass on MSU's final drive that was nearly intercepted.
I thought you were talking about the 2 FG misses from well within range

Well yea, those too if they made both. I just feel bad for UNM because with that schedule they're gonna have a hard time winning more than a couple games the rest of the way
I feel bad bc they were an FBS 11.5 point underdog at home v FCS. And they had it!

Back