What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/24

Brendon Lewis getting the start today for Nevada. How much you want to bet we see Chubba Purdy at some point in this one?

fsu could lose 4 or 5 games this season looking at that schedule. the irish could lose 3 or more.

catch a few breaks and we could matriculate ourselves into the cfp which would be beyond amazing.

GT led the ACC in rushing offense last year and have made some big changes on D. Think that team may be a factor in the ACC title race. Probably should be ranked.
They were 7-6 last year, lost a net 20 players through the portal and just kicked arse. Either great recruiting or great coaching.

I'm not sure they're stout enough in the front 7 to hang on, but they are playing well. They're going to need their offense to eat clock while putting some more scores on the board.

I'm not sure they're stout enough in the front 7 to hang on, but they are playing well. They're going to need their offense to eat clock while putting some more scores on the board.

Montana State moved right down the field on that drive, maybe their offense worke up. If so, the Lobos will need to keep moving the ball well

Is Delaware State vs Hawaii not being televised or streamed? What kind of sick cockblocker would deprive us of this late Sat/early Sun clash of the Titans?

when they put up the 12 team playoff bracket and inserted the teams that would make it based upon their pre-season ranking, i got even more fired up.

here is the thing. utah is at 12 and considered the favorite in the b12, as they should be. but, whomever wins the conference is almost certainly going to have a much higher ranking than that by the end of the year. that means there could even be 2 open playoff spots for the b12 depending on how things break. acc will get their auto spot only i think.

i do not think we are full on ready to match up with an ohio state or uga, but who is? if we can wn the conference and get that first round bye, it is going to be ****ING EXCITING.

yeah, it is all just fan hope right now, but this is the first time in a very long time where i thought our upside potential was anywhere near this high. i'll be happy if we can just get to a bowl and win, but that was, for many years, the best case scenario.

this is going to be fun.

I thought this game would be better. Montana State pretty much stinks.

Lobos look good and they were almost a 2-TD underdog.

Tough spot there for Montana State on the 4th down play but apparently they ruled that forward progress had been stopped. UNM has a couple of exciting players in Dampier and Sanders

fsu could lose 4 or 5 games this season looking at that schedule. the irish could lose 3 or more.

catch a few breaks and we could matriculate ourselves into the cfp which would be beyond amazing.
Could the ACC champ wind up behind two G5 champs?

I can't trust Miami and Clemson, and I have no idea what NC State and Louisville have back.

Back