What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/12 - 9/14

That stung a little watching Dylan Edwards return that punt for a TD. Happy for him, but wish he was still a Buff.
He’s a good kid too, who was coached by Coach Prime in his childhood…kinda alarming that he bounced right after his first year!

And it wasn’t a difficult choice for the Buffs HC to sign the 18-year-old as he said, “It made it special (to sign Edwards) because I have a tremendous relationship with his parents.”
The coach-parent relationship isn’t all. Coach Prime also admitted when he previously signed Edwards saying, “We’ve coached that kid since he was, I think, 5 or 6 years old, and his sibling. It’s a special bond.”

What is the QB doing?
Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Quite a scramble by the UNLV QB
Good thing because on 3rd and goal they ran a jet sweep where the strong side TE and tackle both went the wrong way and let the DE proceed directly into the ball carriers path for an 8 yard loss.

But wait, that only happens at CU!!!

4th and goal from the 1, snap it in shotgun to the 6 😅 I know it's modern football but good lord one yard seems easier than 6

Back