What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/12 - 9/14

Announcers show a replay about how the guy on the left for KState had a good block, but did not block in the backl :unsure:
Nice return, but that was a block in the back

View attachment 75903
They are all clearly being coached by the networks to never say anything bad about the officiating. They're literally showing the block in the back while he says "no block in the back" or whatever.

The KFC Commercials with Prime and S2S are just not the best placement against two programs that just hate us and are laughing at us.
Only true NIL, but uggghhh

Sounds like we may have an opening…
I'm going to hold off on judging until the end of the year-but I will say this: This team is very talented. If they can't find a way to play .500 football (which is what a bowl would take) in this conference, asking me to believe this team is going to continue to improve under Prime's leadership becomes a very hard sell.

Easiest way to shut people up is to go up to Fort Collins and show you learned from what happened last week. Find a way to compliment the downfield passing attack and blow them out at home. This team has the talent to get that done tomorrow.

I'm going to hold off on judging until the end of the year-but I will say this: This team is very talented. If they can't find a way to play .500 football (which is what a bowl would take) in this conference, asking me to believe this team is going to continue to improve under Prime's leadership becomes a very hard sell.

Easiest way to shut people up is to go up to Fort Collins and show you learned from what happened last week. Find a way to compliment the downfield passing attack and blow them out at home. This team has the talent to get that done tomorrow.
CSU has few players in their front 22 that would be in our two deep, but that won't seem so this weekend unless something changes. Coaching.

There’s a lot of complimenting of other teams on The CU Buffs football fan forum…Do we now have the classiest fans in all of CFB?

KSU's defense and secondary, in particular, was just outstanding tonight.
I thought they were mostly taking advantage of fafita making really poor decisions and Arizona not having really anything going for them besides McMillan. Arizona beat up on New Mexico and Northern Arizona and then got blown out by KSU.

KSU seems like a more complete team with a few dynamic players and opportunistic defense, but their QB is not a good passer.

KU loses at home to UNLV, didn’t look very good throughout, and drops to 1-2.

Those are three B12 programs that started the season ranked and only one remains. A lot of mid in the Big 12 with OSU and Utah being the clear class of the conference, but even those two have looked suspect.

I thought they were mostly taking advantage of fafita making really poor decisions and Arizona not having really anything going for them besides McMillan. Arizona beat up on New Mexico and Northern Arizona and then got blown out by KSU.

KSU seems like a more complete team with a few dynamic players and opportunistic defense, but their QB is not a good passer.

KU loses at home to UNLV, didn’t look very good throughout, and drops to 1-2.

Those are three B12 programs that started the season ranked and only one remains. A lot of mid in the Big 12 with OSU and Utah being the clear class of the conference, but even those two have looked suspect.

KSU has a good shot at making the CCG because they don't have Utah and get OSU at home in a couple weeks

The Badgers got massively ****ed on thay review, but yeah that was dumb. They're screwed no matter what though, losing their QB finished whatever chance they might have had.

For as smart as these coaches really are, they make so many stupid decisions and it’s not just fan hindsight.
I truly believe having a complete nerd who doesn’t know football that well but knows statistics and is really smart would benefit teams greatly by letting them influence play calls. As fans, 99% of us most likely wouldn’t be good coaches, but we can see simple things and recognize things that need to change. And it’s because we aren’t so arrogant to think our schemes/play calls are better just not executed well.

Back