What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/12 - 9/14

Napier won't even make it to November (hardest part of the schedule by far).
Going to cost them but I could see it happening.

According to the Gainesville Sun, Napier signed a seven-year, $51 million contract. As of Sept. 1, 2024, that buyout would be $28.3 million if Napier is fired without cause.2 days ago

Ewers out for UT so Arch comes in and rushes for a 55+ yard TD. Should be interesting for them the rest of the way depending on severity

SHOCKING SCORE

Arizona Christian University 12, Fort Lewis College 17.

Yes the streak is over, Fort Lewis has now won a game in the 2020's. The last time they won a game was in 2019 (won 3 that year.)

Party time in Durango. Well to be honest most Saturday nights are party time in Durango but now they have a new excuse.

More small college news.

Western Colorado won at West Texas A&M 26-17.
CSU Pueblo kept it close but lost to highly ranked Grand Valley State 24-21
Adams State destroyed at Texas Permian Basin. Could Adams be bad enough for Fort Lewis to pick up a league win?

yup. Tennessee is going to take a big jump too (although they've played abso-****ing-lutely no one)
Tennessee at Oklahoma should be really fascinating next Saturday night. OU beat a really good Tulane team (who probably should have upset KjSU last week) by 2 scores today.

Watching **** Bailer-Air Force to get a look at next week......AFA is really down this year. Wow.

Going to cost them but I could see it happening.

According to the Gainesville Sun, Napier signed a seven-year, $51 million contract. As of Sept. 1, 2024, that buyout would be $28.3 million if Napier is fired without cause.2 days ago
I'd bet dollars to donuts the UF AD and boosters are speaking to every back alley hooker and call girl in Gainsville to find something unsavory on Napier so they can Mel Tucker his a$$. Only good way out for them is the 'for cause' option

What happened to Ewers? Arch went absolutely off, granted it was UTSA but still.
Oblique injury they said. Makes for an interesting few weeks. I'm guessing they played it safe knowing it was UTSA and they were up. Oklahoma on 10/12 so I'd assume Ewers will be back by then

SHOCKING SCORE

Arizona Christian University 12, Fort Lewis College 17.

Yes the streak is over, Fort Lewis has now won a game in the 2020's. The last time they won a game was in 2019 (won 3 that year.)

Party time in Durango. Well to be honest most Saturday nights are party time in Durango but now they have a new excuse.
Quit looking up the Fort's scores peckerhead. As far as Saturday night being party time in Durango, I concur. :D

Back