What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/12 - 9/14

DJ Uglyukelele is terrible. He is like Shrout, cannon for an arm with no idea where it will go. #84 is a sure handed receiver though. So, will FSU be bitching when they are left out of the CFP this year?

Just saw a couple wearing Texas #16 Arch Manning jerseys at a Walmart…would be funny if Manning transferred out.

FSU getting manhandled (again). When was the last time they opened a season 0-3?
This is an FSU team that has the kind of talent other than QB and coaching to be a top 10-15 team.

That team doesn't care at all.
He's lost them and isn't getting them back. Going to be brutal to see the list of transfers after this season.

Anybody not going to the draft with aspirations is going to be shopping.

Questionable call by South Carolina to try and run it rather than get more yards through the air. I'm sure they were hoping the run would get 5 yards, but with only one timeout that just wasted the clock. Then miss the FG for the tie.

Questionable call by South Carolina to try and run it rather than get more yards through the air. I'm sure they were hoping the run would get 5 yards, but with only one timeout that just wasted the clock. Then miss the FG for the tie.

Pass or scramble was the play there.

Yea I'm sure they were expecting to catch LSU off guard and break a longer run. Alot of bad penalties for South Carolina today but Sellers getting hurt was big

Back