What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/26-9/28

i'm fine with the 2-pt call. That made sense.... but the playcall was miserable

Yeah they won’t likely be seriously tested until they play tOSU, but Michigan’s offense is not bad, they were just embarrassed against UW.
Michigan's offense coming into last week was absolutely bad. Maybe not bad players, but they implemented a new offense this season, and at that point had not come close to running it well.

Michigan's offense coming into last week was absolutely bad. Maybe not bad players, but they implemented a new offense this season, and at that point had not come close to running it well.
They clearly weren’t ready for the caliber defense they saw in Wisconsin, but they didn’t just magically turn it on in a week’s time to drop 52 today, regardless of whether it was Rutgers or not.

USC having the win in hand over Utah is going to be pretty important at the end of the season IMO.

They clearly weren’t ready for the caliber defense they saw in Wisconsin, but they didn’t just magically turn it on in a week’s time to drop 52 today, regardless of whether it was Rutgers or not.
They hadn't been good on offense in previous weeks. I think this week was nothing more than a pissed off varsity team piling on a demoralized JV team.

They're offense actually wasn't that great today either. I've watched all of UM's games this year. They're offense has been **** on all year by media and their fans.

USC having the win in hand over Utah is going to be pretty important at the end of the season IMO.
It's a little early for me to be trying to project the tiebreakers that result in CU wining the South. I mean, we still control our own destiny and could be alone at the top of the division by the end of next week. ;)

They hadn't been good on offense in previous weeks. I think this week was nothing more than a pissed off varsity team piling on a demoralized JV team.
They're offense actually wasn't that great today either. I've watched all of UM's games this year. They're offense has been **** on all year by media and their fans.
I’m not going to die on this hill but it was a 2 game sample size before Wisconsin, that I admittedly didn’t watch, where they averaged 32 points/game. No, not great, but not awful either.

Point is, through 4 games Wisconsin’s defense has effectively given up 0, 0, 14 garbage time, 14. They’re legit.

I’m not going to die on this hill but it was a 2 game sample size before Wisconsin, that I admittedly didn’t watch, where they averaged 32 points/game. No, not great, but not awful either.

Point is, through 4 games Wisconsin’s defense has effectively given up 0, 0, 14 garbage time, 14. They’re legit.
Like Duff, I'll reserve judgement until they play a good offense, but yes they are near the top right now.

Back