What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/26-9/28

Their defense will not allow that to happen. I would be mildly surprised if they finish the regular season undefeated.
I appreciate your optimism, but Auburn, IMO has nothing to offer Bama. I'm incredibly skeptical.

And frankly, when it comes down to it, I'd rather see Bama in the playoffs again than see Auburn ever get there.

It ain't just about Auburn. You don't watch much SEC, so I get it.
LSU's defense will give up a ton of points to Bama. I think LSU can score on Bama too though. LSU and Auburn are the only teams that could give Bama a game.

I would say LSU is a bigger threat.

Man would I love to see the Broncos get Chase Young!!! Beat his guy at least 4 times!!! Would mean Broncos have like the 3rd pick, but oh well

I appreciate your optimism, but Auburn, IMO has nothing to offer Bama. I'm incredibly skeptical.

And frankly, when it comes down to it, I'd rather see Bama in the playoffs again than see Auburn ever get there.

Your weird hate is noted.

LSU's defense will give up a ton of points to Bama. I think LSU can score on Bama too though. LSU and Auburn are the only teams that could give Bama a game.

I would say LSU is a bigger threat.

Yea LSU and Auburn are probably Bama's only 2 losable games and the way Burrow is playing it's likely he could take advantage of that banged up Bama defense. But Nix is bound to get better as the season goes on and the Auburn defense is stout plus they get the Tide at home.

Of course the dumb**** GM would take another pass rusher that high

This might be blasphemy, but I would trade Von Miller to someone for a top 3 pick and maybe a few more picks and rebuild, as long as we could get Chase Young! Chase Young and Chubb would be unstoppable. Love Von, but he is worth more getting picks at this point.

Guess there's a first time for everything.
giphy.gif

This might be blasphemy, but I would trade Von Miller to someone for a top 3 pick and maybe a few more picks and rebuild, as long as we could get Chase Young! Chase Young and Chubb would be unstoppable. Love Von, but he is worth more getting picks at this point.

Yeah, everyone would make that trade. Pure fantasy.

Back