What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/26-9/28

So, what’s the verdict on Frost? Is he really this bad?
Asked my NUB friends tonight about how they feel about Frost throwing his players under the bus and their general thoughts on Frost...

The verdict? They say that he's just motivating his players, and it's called accountability, and maybe it's reverse psychology (lol). They still think Frost is the golden child.

Fields will probably not play the 4th Qtr if they are smart. Can probably just hand the ball off every time and be safe.

How the **** do d these joker's get gameday? Frost is terrible.

Additionally, I can't believe Day was linked to the CU job for a hot minute. That woulda been a hire.

I honestly think OSU pushed Urban out because they were concerned they'd lose Ryan Day to us TBH-dude can coach, but I'm still ecstatic with Mel.

They're probably all too ****faced drunk or overdosed on meth or whatever to hold their stupid little baloons any longer. Just imagine all those ****ing douchebags drinking since the Gameday gathering this morning.

Back