What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - MBB & WBB

Dude. They were up 14 at half and then coasted to an 18 point win over an overmatched team. Their defense is rounding into March form now. Oregon is a legit contender in the Dance since they may have the best guard tandem in the country with Pritchard & Duarte.

That said, CU matches up very well with the Ducks and I'd like a shot at them in Vegas. UA's the team I don't think we match up well against.
At about 8 minutes left in the second half Utah had cut it to 9 then 8 before being unable to sustain it and eventually getting swamped.

My point is not to say that Oregon isn't a good team, they clearly are. Point is that it took their best effort (and a couple of prayer shots) ti beat CU at home. We do match up against them and I believe us beating them is more about us than them.

This years Buffs have the potential to go further than we have seen for a long time. I agree that Arizona is a tough game for us but if we can beat the Ducks in the conference tourney it will look very good for seeding purposes and i think if we play them we should be able to get that win.

Dude. They were up 14 at half and then coasted to an 18 point win over an overmatched team. Their defense is rounding into March form now. Oregon is a legit contender in the Dance since they may have the best guard tandem in the country with Pritchard & Duarte.

That said, CU matches up very well with the Ducks and I'd like a shot at them in Vegas. UA's the team I don't think we match up well against.
Nnaji is a freaking problem for us.

At about 8 minutes left in the second half Utah had cut it to 9 then 8 before being unable to sustain it and eventually getting swamped.

My point is not to say that Oregon isn't a good team, they clearly are. Point is that it took their best effort (and a couple of prayer shots) ti beat CU at home. We do match up against them and I believe us beating them is more about us than them.

This years Buffs have the potential to go further than we have seen for a long time. I agree that Arizona is a tough game for us but if we can beat the Ducks in the conference tourney it will look very good for seeding purposes and i think if we play them we should be able to get that win.
Fair enough. And I don't think we really disagree much other than I want to emphasize that there are ebbs and flows to basketball games. As the saying goes, almost everyone comes back but what's hard is to come back and win. Utah briefly cutting the lead to single digits and then losing by 18 doesn't really mean much negative about UO's performance tonight.

64-62 Hoos. That's probably a pace that was in between what each team prefers.

I can't get over the fact that a Roy Williams UNC team is 10-15. Never thought I'd see the day.
Cole Anthony got hurt earlier this year didn't he? Pretty sure that was the case.

This just in: KU is good.

Even a ridiculous shooting night can't keep a mediocre team close.

I think Baylor beats Kansas again on Saturday. Early game I like the under.

Michigan trending upwards with the return of Livers. I think they hand Rutgers it's first home loss of the year tonight. Seton Hall really need to beat Butler. Creighton are the best team in the Big East. They could do some serious damage in March.

This is a good one between Furman and East Tennessee tonight. Both 12-2 in conf.
A bunch of lopsided seeming games betting wise. Wyoming going to Utah State isn't going to be a good look for them. 'Cuse on life support going to L'Ville. Will Duke stay awake vs NCST.

Butler-Seton Hall was a nice distraction. What a game winner for the Pirates. Executed the half second left inbounds play to perfection. 74-72.

Providence is killing Marquette at the half. Very good for CU's rank next week if we take care of our own business today.

Arizona - Oregon was a great game. Oregon won, which I think is a good result for us (but could turn out to be bad for us when all is said and done).

Back