What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread Nov. 5th-7th

Still impossible to read but the sheepnation board is hilarious right now.

They are calling for Adazzios head.

As they score two quick TDs and close it to within 21 points.

Still impossible to read but the sheepnation board is hilarious right now.

They are calling for Adazzios head.

As they score two quick TDs and close it to within 21 points.

Yeah, Boise is light years ahead of them. Addazio can't fix that, no matter how long he's there.

Yeah, Boise is light years ahead of them. Addazio can't fix that, no matter how long he's there.
Nobody could.

The glory days for CSU that they had with Sonny are gone. Different landscape to college football now and they don't have what it takes to come back.

Addazio though wasn't a good hire either.

Tried watching the CSU-BSU game last night. Given the special teams TDs by BSU and having to see that blue football field was enough for me to turn the game off.

That will be the first and last time I watch CSU this season. Wyoming lost to CSU so they are bad and I haven't seen any AFA action so far.

This may have been posted elsewhere, but Cal-ASU was cancelled. Where does that leave us next week?

This may have been posted elsewhere, but Cal-ASU was cancelled. Where does that leave us next week?
limbo belt GIF

UCLA and Utah also cancelled and Washington v Oregon State is in jeopardy. I believe they said Cal and Washington might try to play on Sunday if OSU cancels.

I say all of this because if ASU is bad enough that they are going to cancel next week's game well in advance, then it could lead to CU playing another program that gets cancelled on (which feels inevitable each week right now).

I know damn well I couldn't do it, I'd be in flabuff's situation with knees quicker than I want to. Well, at least one of them.
My knees don't bend that far if I'm sitting down. If I tried it would sound like a bowl of rice krispies amplified to 11.

My knees don't bend that far if I'm sitting down. If I tried it would sound like a bowl of rice krispies amplified to 11.
I hear ya, I would try it for a million maybe. There better be a consolation prize when I lose. No, not some jelly of the month club bull****.

Back