What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Week 1 - FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

I have no idea where the school is located... what division they play in, nor what a Seawolf is..

The extent of my knowledge of Stony Brook is having a buddy who played baseball there and he got really excited when they made the CWS as a big underdog several years ago.

USC has USC talent but they don't look very good on defense. Western Michigan is running and passing the ball on them.

Seeing USC lose to WMU would be hilarious but we need them ranked as high as possible for when the Buffs finally kick their ass this year

The answer to that trivia question is crazy! This is Florida's first non-conference game outside the state of Florida since they lost at Syracuse in 1991. That barely even seems possible. o_O

C'mon... I would have been more surprised if OSU put PSU away early. It's got the same disadvantages as the CU-CSU series has for CU (namely, all the kids on PSU's roster were passed over by both UofO and OSU, so they are going to give OSU their best shot) and PSU is not that bad this year. They hung in tough with BYU at BYU last week.

Also- I am just tuning back into USC-WMU after catching USC's opening drive... what happened? I completely bought the USC offensive hype after the first drive, but they haven't scored since?

The answer to that trivia question is crazy! This is Florida's first non-conference game outside the state of Florida since they lost at Syracuse in 1991. That barely even seems possible. o_O

Don't forget they play FSU every year and also play Miami on occasion

Back