What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Week 1 - FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Texas. Hahahaha.

Absolutely inexcusable for them to be bad for so long. Since, what, 2009? Great brand. Great facilities. Great recruiting grounds. How do you **** that up?

If it wasn't for me being a nerd there might not be an allbuffs and you would be posting on netbuffs! Now bend the knee
I play a little Playstation (mostly Battlefield 1), dabble in Squarespace web design and love Star Wars, but World of Warcraft is a step too far for me. :D

Maryland just kicked Texas ass up front, both sides really. Also Maryland looks pretty damn good.
Weird game, though, with like 4 special teams scores (punt return, kick-off return and 2 blocked kicks returned for scores).

Great day

I saw part of that game. Bethune-Cookman is not exactly high quality competition and for the first quarter Miami was far from dominating them. Certainly as time went by Miami took over but no it wasn't impressive.

Portland State just cut it to 14-12 at Oregon State, midway through the 3rd.

damn my sisters comcast login doesn't work for ABC, espn website has it though. streaming only has a bit to go stil.

Man Florida is missing so much and they still have talent everywhere.
Part of that is the only starters suspended are their #1 WR and RB. So they still have a lot of talent and size on the field despite 8 other guys being suspended haha.

Oregon State turned that around in a hurry. Looks like they might not embarrass the conference.

I haven't raided seriously since before the first expansion. I was pretty darn good Druid healer back then. This past fall I got back in to WoW a little and leveled a pandaraen monk from 1 to cap. The expansion came out when I was two levels below it and just rolled straight thru. I ended up in the first wave of folks doing heroics, but I knew I didn't want to raid again, so just kind of lost interest. WoW can be an amazing time suck if you let it.

I will say the latest expansion was extremely well done.

I have the time but don't have the patience to raid these days. Did that for years. Legion was great!
Nerds

Back