What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Week 1 - FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Cal with a long touchdown to take the lead at North Carolina.

This would be a sneaky good result for the Pac-12. Win over a P5 team on the road by one of our bottom dwellers. Would help CU's SOS a bit, too, and we're gonna need that for our ranking this year.

Maryland player just taken off on a stretcher and I didn't see any signs of movement. You always hope for the thumbs up. But nothing. Prayers to that kid.

Cal looking decent. I thought they'd be trash especially a morning game for them in the east.

I've got the Cal-UNC and Maryland-UT games going side by side. Surprised at Cal looking pretty solid on the road against a bowl caliber UNC team. What really stands out to me is the Maryland-UT players look so much more explosive. The contrast is startling.

Cal up by 4. Just made a big play to inside the 5. Under 4 minutes left. TD here would likely win it.

Maryland QB may have just blown his knee out
MD true freshmen QB:
"I got this"
Dude was nails that first drive. Converted 3rd & 17 with a 40 yard completion, then ran it in himself for the TD.

Whorns going down.

4th & 24 for UT from their 19. Pick 6, but I think it was offsides and won't count.

Monk Tank, gearing up mage today. Figure get that done before destiny 2 sucks up all my time.
I haven't raided seriously since before the first expansion. I was pretty darn good Druid healer back then. This past fall I got back in to WoW a little and leveled a pandaraen monk from 1 to cap. The expansion came out when I was two levels below it and just rolled straight thru. I ended up in the first wave of folks doing heroics, but I knew I didn't want to raid again, so just kind of lost interest. WoW can be an amazing time suck if you let it.

I will say the latest expansion was extremely well done.

I haven't raided seriously since before the first expansion. I was pretty darn good Druid healer back then. This past fall I got back in to WoW a little and leveled a pandaraen monk from 1 to cap. The expansion came out when I was two levels below it and just rolled straight thru. I ended up in the first wave of folks doing heroics, but I knew I didn't want to raid again, so just kind of lost interest. WoW can be an amazing time suck if you let it.

I will say the latest expansion was extremely well done.

I have the time but don't have the patience to raid these days. Did that for years. Legion was great!

Back