What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/24-11/26

I'm conflicted. Not sure if I should be pissed at ASU's inexplicable ability to get a sixth win to get another bowl eligible team on our resume or just roll with the schadenfreude of neither Arizona school getting bowl eligible.

Don't worry ASU, there's always hope your APR will get you your bowl game, lol.

I guess schadenfreude is winning.

500 yards rushing. That's lack of effort. ASU was playing for something

Watch Minnesota over Wisconsin.

Douche announcer says they should extend RichRod. "I know it's a tough year, but he has a good recruiting class coming in."

WTF

RE: USC v Notre Dame - I'll just go ahead and root for Notre Dame. using that fivethirtyeight deal, a USC loss does not affect USC and the playoffs WHATSOEVER. In fact, it bumps up CU's chance of wining the NC by 1%.

Douche announcer says they should extend RichRod. "I know it's a tough year, but he has a good recruiting class coming in."

WTF

They were slobbering Rich Rod's knob all game long. I don't think I've ever seen an announcing crew have that big of a love affair with a coach. At one point during the game, they actually said that they were going to show a sideline shot of Graham in the interest of equal time.

Not one friggin picture of Ms Arizona? SMFH
2016_11_26_b89fbeed-1fdd-4c92-a68f-d34b0d00e89f_jpg_1920x1080.jpg

Arizona attempted 8 passes the entire game. Must have stolen the game plan from the service academies.
And all of those pass attempts were in the first half. They decided they didn't need to bother passing in the second half given they averaged 10.7 yds/carry for the game. That is a high school stat that is just unfathomably bad defense by Graham and ASU.

By comparison, Alabama didn't rush for more than 6.2 yds/carry against Western Kentucky, Kent St, or Chattanooga. Graham and ASU's defense is a black hole of ineptness.

Arizona can rebound some next year. ASU is a different story IMO, they have basically quit on Graham.

Arizona can rebound some next year. ASU is a different story IMO, they have basically quit on Graham.

I think ASU is going to be looking at an exodus of players. Guys declaring early if they think they have a hope and some others transferring out. That looks like a complete mess. And their recruiting is also taking a huge dip this year, with now having to fill a class in December without bowl practices.

My take as well. ASU is turrible. Defensive ineptitude on an historic level. Didn't they have a good defense once, supposedly?

My take as well. ASU is turrible. Defensive ineptitude on an historic level. Didn't they have a good defense once, supposedly?

Yeah. Their defense looked good before everyone in the Pac-12 started changing their signals and calls specifically for the ASU game (including UA even going to a huddle to avoid signs being stolen). Make whatever conclusions you want from that.

Yep. Shows why Graham hopped around so much to different jobs, he does not recruit to sustain success.

At least Rich Rod has shown at times this season that his team will fight.

Yep. Shows why Graham hopped around so much to different jobs, he does not recruit to sustain success.

At least Rich Rod has shown at times this season that his team will fight.

Yep.

Rich Rod has shown that he will usually deliver a decent team and every now and again will catch lightning in a bottle. (Also every now and again he'll have a team that is absolute dog****.) I think that's a very good fit for Arizona football.

Harbaugh going old school early. Wants to make this game become "toughest team wins". I like that. I think Michigan has the advantage in the trenches.

Back