What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/24-11/26

Honestly, I'd love to pile on ASU's uniforms, but school colors aside, they're light years better than those Kool Aid vomit getups Arizona is wearing.

I get that they are incorporating the copper into it as part of Arizona's copper mining history, but the gray is hard to look at.

ESPN talked about CU winning the "PAC West" with a win over Utah...ESPN sucks.

ASU scores. UA 28-14.

That's where I am. Plus that's another win over a bowl team on the CU resume the committee will evaluate. But, damn, I really do hate ASU.

I spent a week of spring break in Tempe, twice. I can never hate ASU after that.

UA 35-21...UA running game on that fast turf can be fun to watch. If CU ever switches to turf at Folsom, they should get the same kind of turf found in Tucson. I think New Mexico has that turf too.

And it's interesting they couldn't find the trophy for 8 decades when it was hidden in a church. How many fruit punches were made before they figured out what it was?

Both teams are playing better the second half. It's turning into a fun game.

Tulsa just finished the comeback to beat Cincy in OT. 4-8 Cincinnati for the season. They fell fast.

Fun game. Not sure who I want to win. Bowl eligible teams are good for the Pac, but Graham is a huge douche. While RR isn't the most likable guy, some of the recruiting cheese coming out of UA football is fun to look at.

Ballage was so close to being part of the rise and being famous in his own state. Now he's part of the fall of the great pretender empire in Tempe.

Lol UA is having a track meet. That must be 500 yards rushing and there's still 8 minutes left.

Ballage was so close to being part of the rise and being famous in his own state. Now he's part of the fall of the great pretender empire in Tempe.
I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if he has any regrets. ASU is hot garbage now.

As I wrote that, they just gave up a 63-yard run off tackle for a TD. What a horrible football team. Defense is kinda important.

Back