What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/24-11/26

Evidence that ESPN is in serious cost-cutting mode. The two announcers for the UA-ASU game must have been plucked from the restroom line before the game.
I laughed when I saw the homeless guy in the black shirt with the blue tie.

ASU HC Graham is wearing some real headphones instead of using the Brittney Spears type.

Saying this is a cripple fight is an insult to cripples everywhere. I want to try to root for ASU just for the sake of getting another bowl eligible team for the conference. They're making it hard.

Saying this is a cripple fight is an insult to cripples everywhere. I want to try to root for ASU just for the sake of getting another bowl eligible team for the conference. They're making it hard.
Yep. it would look slightly better for us too but I'd laugh if they didn't make a bowl

That's where I am. Plus that's another win over a bowl team on the CU resume the committee will evaluate. But, damn, I really do hate ASU.

And make sure we keep TG in the conference another year!

UA's QB ran into Miss Arizona and she could take the hit. She'll probably be out hitting ASU's lame defense at this point.

UA 28-7.

Graham on the hot seat after this? He should be. This team has gotten progressively worse since he showed up. They're flat out terrible now. Like, Embree bad. Undisciplined, disorganized, rudderless. They don't know what they want to do, much less how to do it.

UA's QB ran into Miss Arizona and she could take the hit. She'll probably be out hitting ASU's lame defense at this point.

UA 28-7.

As a typical ASU/AU co-ed she is used to being on her back with some random football player on top of her. Just not used to doing it while dressed.

Back