What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/24-11/26

Yikes at trashing (and @ing him!) one of your only defensive players because he knelt for the national anthem. Gbrgbr.

I spent my Thanksgiving in nebraska (weird family connection): It is so incredibly fat (not in the judgmental way, but the kind of sad, frighteningly unhealthy way), and so incredibly infested with husker gear (definitely judgmental). I was back in Boulder before the game was over, but I wore a merry smile thinking about all of those miserable ****s. Seriously, every time I'm there, I'm reminded of how much I hate their fans.

I spent my Thanksgiving in nebraska (weird family connection): It is so incredibly fat (not in the judgmental way, but the kind of sad, frighteningly unhealthy way), and so incredibly infested with husker gear (definitely judgmental). I was back in Boulder before the game was over, but I wore a merry smile thinking about all of those miserable ****s. Seriously, every time I'm there, I'm reminded of how much I hate their fans.

I Thanksgivinged with nubraska inlaws yesterday. The fact that anyone could have anything but love for their program blows their minds. I never thought I would speak the phrase "if I ever cheer for nubrasksa, please shoot me in the head", but it's tough to get through those fried mayonnaise egos.

I Thanksgivinged with nubraska inlaws yesterday. The fact that anyone could have anything but love for their program blows their minds. I never thought I would speak the phrase "if I ever cheer for nubrasksa, please shoot me in the head", but it's tough to get through those fried mayonnaise egos.
It's funny how much they believe they're the good guys. Like, the only good guys. And in their binary worlds, Buffs can only be bad guys.

Way too much ****braska attention in here. Fact is, their team, fans, and the entire ****ing state sucks balls. Case closed.

Tie game between both AZ schools. ASU wearing interesting gray helmets.

Back