What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 8/31-9/3

He did in kind of a fluky year, the high point of his career. He had a couple other good years with the bears along with a bunch of less successful ones.

He isn't a "bad" coach, just solidly mediocre. If you are happy with a few good season mixed in with the average he is fine but I wouldn't want him.
Illinois is hoping to get to mediocre. So a very average coach who is a respected professional that will recruit in Texas and be able to hire decent assistants -- that would be allsome for the Illini if the could get that and the results you're disparaging.

Illinois is hoping to get to mediocre. So a very average coach who is a respected professional that will recruit in Texas and be able to hire decent assistants -- that would be allsome for the Illini if the could get that and the results you're disparaging.
3-9 followed by 2-10 aren't getting them to mediocre. This season doesn't seem to be starting any better.

I don't see him as a dynamic guy, as a personality that turns programs around.

He's a big name because of his NFL time but that isn't getting him anywhere.

Nova just beat Temple.

Smartest thing Nova ever did was refusing the Big East when they wanted them to come up to FBS in football. They're a relatively small private school. They play elite basketball and are very solid in other sports. Can field an excellent FCS football program within their resources. Basically, they're what Wake Forest and Vanderbilt should be.

Yeah. Did you miss my “Ooohhhh... lightening”?

Do I have to move back down south and whoop your ass to make you smart again? ;)

You didn't actually say it was suspended. :p

Did this OSU/OSU game get suspended too? It must have because there's 13 minutes left in the 3rd quarter

You didn't actually say it was suspended. :p

Did this OSU/OSU game get suspended too? It must have because there's 13 minutes left in the 3rd quarter
Yeah. Trying to figure out what they're gonna do with the start of the Washington-Auburn game. ESPN News?

Yeah. Trying to figure out what they're gonna do with the start of the Washington-Auburn game. ESPN News?

I'm surprised they haven't said anything yet on the scroller. Maybe they'll just cut away from this OSU game since it's a blowout....?

Illinois beat Kent State.
Ole Miss is going to win at Texas Tech.
Houston came back to beat Rice by dominating the 2nd half.

This **** is getting really ****ing old now. Maybe these stations should stop scheduling games back to back to back with no time in between.

I guess I'll watch Tennessee-West Virginia until they figure out the Washington-Auburn programming.

Back