What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/14-9/16

I'd be suprised if we see him anytime soon.
I'm back. Just personally witnessed the worst offensive line play by a Nebraska team in years. Not to mention the QB playing catch with the opposing team. The bright spot is the Nebraska defense is playing better in the 3-4. 1 TD allowed in 6 quarters.
One question: What do all of you CU fans prefer to drink after your team gets their ass kicked? Your experiences are well documented on this situation.

I'm back. Just personally witnessed the worst offensive line play by a Nebraska team in years. Not to mention the QB playing catch with the opposing team. The bright spot is the Nebraska defense is playing better in the 3-4. 1 TD allowed in 6 quarters.
One question: What do all of you CU fans prefer to drink after your team gets their ass kicked? Your experiences are well documented on this situation.

Husker tears are a personal favorite of mine to drown my sorrows in.

Bahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In that battle of epic offenses Florida leads Tennessee by 3-0 in the second quarter. At this rate a stimulating 6-0 game

You should try antifreeze...youll love the sweet sweet taste

Gotta say, I'm enjoying the Mizzou program being a total tire fire. I thought they were getting uppity and it had been annoying me. Like with **** bailer, know your place.

Nothing super compelling on at the moment. Guess I'll just watch some 2001 Colorado vs Nebraska on Pac-12 Mountain for the bazillionth time. ;)

props on showing your red face. I recomend any vintage from '62 or '36, I personally keep a 1989 and 1990 on hand for special occassions.

props on showing your red face. I recomend any vintage from '62 or '36, I personally keep a 1989 and 1990 on hand for special occassions.
If recommending for a fusker which of those goes best with meth?

Somehow ESPN missed this during their Notre Dame/BC broadcaast

DJ3wH-0WsAA1kBs.jpg

Back