What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/14-9/16

How would you call it? Possession at the point of the fumble? Move it back to the 20?

I think the rule is fine.
Fumble anywhere else on the field and it gets spotted at the point of the fumble unless the defense recovers.

How would you call it? Possession at the point of the fumble? Move it back to the 20?

I think the rule is fine.

I can see the point for nik's post. Fumble it oob at the 1 inch line, you retain possession and have the ball there. Ball takes another bounce and goes oob in the endzone, it's a touchback and your opponent gets it at the 20.

Brohm was such a good hire for Purdue. RIP Odom for Mizzou though, hopefully Walters can redeem himself elsewhere.

17-10 with almost 14 minutes left. If Auburn blows this game against Mercer, Malzahn is done.

I'm back. Just personally witnessed the worst offensive line play by a Nebraska team in years. Not to mention the QB playing catch with the opposing team. The bright spot is the Nebraska defense is playing better in the 3-4. 1 TD allowed in 6 quarters.
One question: What do all of you CU fans prefer to drink after your team gets their ass kicked? Your experiences are well documented on this situation.
You are such a tool. You admit your team **** the bed, but now you want to pretend that your sorrows are equivalent to the Buffs sorrows. Sorry man.

Here is the reality:

NU - 6-7 no ranking
CU - 4-9 no ranking

NU - 9-4 finished others receiving votes #28
CU - 10-4 finished ranked #17

NU - 1-2
CU - 3-0 others receiving votes #28

And you want to run "You know better than me what drink to have after you lose"? You appear to have 18 months of experience in that category more so than CU fans. Surely you have figured it out by now. Here is the reality:
1) You no longer can recruit players academically ineligible at other schools
2) You no longer have a connection to Texas to recruit there
3) You no longer have a coach willing to hide guns in his desk to protect players

In short, your program is completely ****ed. Go back to your hole and please don't come back.

You are such a tool. You admit your team **** the bed, but now you want to pretend that your sorrows are equivalent to the Buffs sorrows. Sorry man.

Here is the reality:

NU - 6-7 no ranking
CU - 4-9 no ranking

NU - 9-4 finished others receiving votes #28
CU - 10-4 finished ranked #17

NU - 1-2
CU - 3-0 others receiving votes #28

And you want to run "You know better than me what drink to have after you lose"? You appear to have 18 months of experience in that category more so than CU fans. Surely you have figured it out by now. Here is the reality:
1) You no longer can recruit players academically ineligible at other schools
2) You no longer have a connection to Texas to recruit there
3) You no longer have a coach willing to hide guns in his desk to protect players

In short, your program is completely ****ed. Go back to your hole and please don't come back.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Only thing you forgot to add is that Nebraska hasn't been relevant in 20 years or so.

Back