What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/14-9/16

This Florida-Tennessee game is a demonstration of inept offenses. Tennessee manages to get the ball first and goal inside the 1 (mostly due to a Florida turnover that let them start close) then had another first down closer on a penalty. They then manage to get a 5 yard penalty, throw a couple incompletes, and an INT. No points

Somehow ESPN missed this during their Notre Dame/BC broadcaast

DJ3wH-0WsAA1kBs.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sometimes the internet is great. Other times.....

Keeping a close eye on the Notre Dame - Boston College game. 14-13 Irish with BC driving.

This Florida-Tennessee game is a demonstration of inept offenses. Tennessee manages to get the ball first and goal inside the 1 (mostly due to a Florida turnover that let them start close) then had another first down closer on a penalty. They then manage to get a 5 yard penalty, throw a couple incompletes, and an INT. No points

See, you could've kept your post to 2 words by simply saying: SEC offenses.

I am genuinely happy to have Allie LaForce back in my life, although only once a week and only intermittently.

After Nebraska's surprising loss to Northern Illinois Saturday, the Cornhuskers have just a 34% chance of getting to six wins, down from 63% before kickoff.
i
Seth Walder, ESPN Analytics

c76.jpeg

After Nebraska's surprising loss to Northern Illinois Saturday, the Cornhuskers have just a 34% chance of getting to six wins, down from 63% before kickoff.
i
Seth Walder, ESPN Analytics

c76.jpeg

2 losing seasons in 3 years? Riley might not be on their sideline next year.....

Keeping a close eye on the Notre Dame - Boston College game. 14-13 Irish with BC driving.

Unfortunately this one just took a big turn, BC got stopped on 4th and 1 and then they let let ND off the hook on a 3rd and 10 and Wimbush scrambled for a long run and ND now leads 21-13. Time to switch back to VT-ECU

I know this question gets asked every year, but how is it humanly possible for UF to be so bad on offense and at QB year in, year out?

That first and goal series but UT was horrendous. Dormady threw a terrible pass on first down and should've been picked off then but that's eventually what happened but only after UT dropped a TD pass.

Florida can score TDs.

The just need the other teams QBs to throw them.

Hope Food Cart has the mover on speed dial. His seat has got to start getting warm sooner or later.

At some point you probably just have to accept sending your kickers out there is just a waste.

Back