What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/20-9/22

****ing Wake Forest, you get a gift turnover and proceed to get like 3 yards and kick a damn fg. You will not win doing that.

I'd worry that @hokiehead might have a stroke if VT loses at 0-3 ODU. :ROFLMAO:
This year, yes.

5 years from now, i fear ODU may be the best team in Virginia. they're in the state's best recruiting territory, better positioned than either ACC school to poach NC recruits, and could outspend VT on athletics if their BMDs keep it up.

Love the announcers: "Chinander is very talented". Next 3 plays NU d is absolutely bludgeoned.

What about his past performance would suggest to anyone that Chinander is a good DC, never mind "very talented"? Absolutely zero.

Well Bama east is a questionable fumble scoop and score away from being down to Mizzou. STruggling on offense too.

Love the announcers: "Chinander is very talented". Next 3 plays NU d is absolutely bludgeoned.

What about his past performance would suggest to anyone that Chinander is a good DC, never mind "very talented"? Absolutely zero.
This guy is a Nebraska fan:

He always makes me LOL because he says his projections are based on NUMBERS NO OPINION. But then they’re also based on coaching grades, which he gave Chinander an A and I thought that was a little overzealous.

Back