What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/20-9/22

That could be the shot of confidence SC needed to turn their season around, or it could be the stay of execution that keeps Helton around to continue getting way too little out of all this talent.

Guess we'll see.

I wouldn't have minded seeing USC at 0-2 in the Pac 12 South race. That being said, if Buffs want it, they're going to have to earn it.

My takeaway is that both USC and Wazzu are going to be pretty tough wins for CU

That could be the shot of confidence SC needed to turn their season around, or it could be the stay of execution that keeps Helton around to continue getting way too little out of all this talent.

Guess we'll see.
If that freaking Wazzu qb didn't under throw, not really sure what route he ran, they had already snapped it when I sit back down. He probably walks in if he hits him. He threw it on a line for whatever ****ing reason.

If that freaking Wazzu qb didn't under throw, not really sure what route he ran, they had already snapped it when I sit back down. He probably walks in if he hits him. He threw it on a line for whatever ****ing reason.
Hey Unc, step away from the keyboard

Guess we'll see.

They're a 7 win team. Daniels did some good things tonight, but he's got a ton of growing up to do. On top of that, Helton doesn't exactly help him out with the way he calls games. Defensively, they're going to get sliced and diced by any good QB they'll play-Minshew carved them up, and Steven is probably the best QB they'll see all season.

This means that USC will have the 2nd longest home winning streak in the FBS when we play at 18 games. The longest if Alabama loses to aTm today.

CU has also never beaten them.

They should be 3-2 (2-1), feeling damn good about themselves after playing at Arizona next week.

And they should be going into our game feeling damn good about themselves after their bye week.

It is gonna be so ****ing sweet when we boat race their asses. :cool:

someone needs to coach up USC tackling technique.

ESPN......Saint Urban Meyer.....love that guy. he was just trying to help everyone involved (in that thing he doesn't really remember).

in downtown CO Springs one of the churches has this great statue of Saint Francis with monk-robed arms outstretched and birds resting.....his tender, God loving spirit.....

that's kind of how i see Urban now.....despite all the evidence there used to be otherwise.

My viewing strategy for today: 1) root against every ranked team, especially anyone below 15. I want to see our Buffs in the Top 25; and, 2) root against every Pac-12 South team in South-North matchups to give our Buffs a lead in the standings.

My viewing strategy for today: 1) root against every ranked team, especially anyone below 15. I want to see our Buffs in the Top 25; and, 2) root against every Pac-12 South team in South-North matchups to give our Buffs a lead in the standings.
This bye week game day viewing strategy also includes rooting against every undefeated team that isn't currently unranked.

So right now the big one I care about is that I'm rooting for Purdue (0-3) to take down #23 Boston College (3-0) on ESPN2. I'm also rooting for Maryland over Minnesota (3-0), Rutgers over Buffalo (3-0), Iowa State over Akron (2-0), and Ohio over Cincinnati (3-0).

Last edited:
This bye week game day viewing strategy also includes rooting against every undefeated team that isn't currently ranked.

So right now the big one I care about is that I'm rooting for Purdue (0-3) to take down #23 Boston College (3-0) on ESPN2.
And go ODU....right? My son goes to a bunch of ODU baseball camps so I have a few Monarchs shirts that I wear to workout in, typically not even realizing it. This week people keep asking if I think "we've got a chance". At first I don't know what they're talking about. Then I realize and chuckle and just say "Liberty".

Reminder that Moos said Harbaugh and Meyer were shaking in their boots about the Frost hire. On top ‘97 Michigan/Nebraska and Frost saying UCF outhit Michigan, I fully expect Harbaugh to put up some POINTS if given the opportunity.

smiling-face-with-open-mouth-and-smiling-eyes.png

And go ODU....right? My son goes to a bunch of ODU baseball camps so I have a few Monarchs shirts that I wear to workout in, typically not even realizing it. This week people keep asking if I think "we've got a chance". At first I don't know what they're talking about. Then I realize and chuckle and just say "Liberty".
I'd worry that @hokiehead might have a stroke if VT loses at 0-3 ODU. :ROFLMAO:

Reminder that Moos said Harbaugh and Meyer were shaking in their boots about the Frost hire. On top ‘97 Michigan/Nebraska and Frost saying UCF outhit Michigan, I fully expect Harbaugh to put up some POINTS if given the opportunity.

smiling-face-with-open-mouth-and-smiling-eyes.png

**** some points, give me a **** ton!

Nice block by the ref on the UGA fumble return to get him past the last tackler. :LOL:

Back