What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 hires MGM's George Kliavkoff to replace Larry Scott as commissioner

the rumored list is ok.

the stanford guy wouldn't be my first choice because they have all the ****ing resources in the world. that is not the case for the public schools in the conference.

the asu guy would not be my second choice because america's stripper U has like zero academic guidelines.

there should be a balance between all of it.

anyone would be better than larry ****ing ****-tard scott.

and, i say this, of course, without any idea of the detailed resumes of any of the candidates, but having met scott, the bar is not high. seriously.

Good riddance. I'm the idiot for thinking he'd do a good job. As far as replacement candidates, I'll defer to you guys. I didn't know about the tennis stuff, I don't watch it outside of Wimbledon.

First order for new commish, get HQ out of that money suck of a lease in San Francisco
Second order - negotiate a lucrative TV deal
Third order - expand to 16 teams, adding Texas, Oklahoma, BYU and F---kers (move Utah and BYU to the Northern division)
Check
Expand
Negotiate
UH should be the focal point East in expansion conversation.
This scenario was discussed when the B12 blew apart and we all laughed at MO for trying to get into the B10+1.

IMO, the top priority is a long term plan for the Pac 12 Network. Someone with media experience, or at least the business savvy to select the right subject matter experts who can offer guidance is the top priority for me.

I don't have an opinion on whether the best prospect is to maintain control and ownership vs partner with an established media company. I'm sure either option is viable, but have no idea of the particulars required to make that decision.

So yeah... RG is likely gone right?
Hope not. Really think we need a big dawg that’s been there before and knows the big boy game better. Like the Alabama AD, or Gene Smith at OSU. We got a lot of catching up to do, and quicker than RG has helped CU catch up to USC and Oregon. Or Utah.

Back