What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please beat Utah this week to shut them up

As far as the ****ing goes...We will see what happens Saturday. For anyone who remembers the very beginning of Colorado and Utah's move to the PAC and what happened here with posing posters. That was Moose then and it's Moose again now. He is trolling all 3 fan-bases with this and enjoying himself immensely. He has been banned from Utah and :arghh: sites under several different usernames. I think he was banned here too. This is his thing.
Im with you, but my point stands.

As far as the ****ing goes...We will see what happens Saturday. For anyone who remembers the very beginning of Colorado and Utah's move to the PAC and what happened here with posing posters. That was Moose then and it's Moose again now. He is trolling all 3 fan-bases with this and enjoying himself immensely. He has been banned from Utah and :arghh: sites under several different usernames. I think he was banned here too. This is his thing.

Wow. That is one seriously sad, lonely mutha******.

I’ll stick with the drunken, goatee wearing Utah fans over BYU fans. Btw, can you stop your friends from knocking on my door? It’s very annoying.

A few years back, Mormon missionaries roamed the NYC subways. Once I was on an almost deserted car when I saw the familiar khaki-clad, well-groomed, white goobers step on. Once the doors closed and I was trapped, they introduced themselves: The first said, "I am elder Craig." The second said, "I am elder Barry." I couldn't stop laughing.

They stopped going on the subways soon after.

A few years back, Mormon missionaries roamed the NYC subways. Once I was on an almost deserted car when I saw the familiar khaki-clad, well-groomed, white goobers step on. Once the doors closed and I was trapped, they introduced themselves: The first said, "I am elder Craig." The second said, "I am elder Barry." I couldn't stop laughing.

A couple of teen elders came to my house while I was home recovering from surgery. They asked me if I’d ever heard of the BoM. I told them that I grew up in Denver and that the mormons at our school would hold seminary before school started. I was familiar with their church’s teachings, so they should move on to the next house. They shuddered and turned around.

Go figure drug-infested Pioneer Park is in the shadow and a few blocks from the Yewtah campus. This is probably where the Yew students go for fun.

Now as for Max Hall, one of our greatest QBs, Yewt fans always blow things way out of proportion because he trashed their team on the field constantly. He had some minor brush with the law at some point but it wasn't even a big thing and he's done great things with his life.

Yewt are also still mad because Max spoke truth by calling out that trashy fan base for who they are. It gave Yewt fans such a complex they still go around wearing "Max Hall Hates Me" t shirts to their games. But the bottom line, Max was right.

084A6439-1FED-4084-965B-A83CA1063423.jpeg
C05C1234-C819-4D7E-B046-D38D57EC463F.jpeg

Did you ask if they know Pliny?

Allegations that BYU Dad is a troll has merit. Ever since joining the PAC, some Ute disguised as a BYU jerk and/or some dumbass anti-Ute visits Allbuffs to bait the resident irreligious self described assholes into a froth. It’s as traditional as cold turkey leftovers in the fridge.

My experience with LDS, or however Mormons want to call themselves these days, is that some are predisposed to be productive members of a sales force. Apparently the missionary work may serve as practice for getting a door slammed in your face, which is quite common when dealing with customers. The willingness to run through brick walls to hit a quota and not show up hungover or late for a morning meeting is a virtue. Similar deal with Jehovah’s Witness. I’ve been a million times more inconvenienced by TSA, the DMV, and scammers selling fake magazine subscriptions.

I still don’t get BYU dad’s beef with goatees, booze, pot smoking, passing out, and such, though. Better to go along to get along, I think. What a prick. God bless him.

The hard truth about tomorrow is that CU are massive underdogs in SLC. I would very much like the Buffs to punch a ticket to the whatever bowl, no matter how unlikely that outcome may be. (Montez is already something like 0 for 12 with bowl eligibility on the line, and is about as clutch as a second hand Prius at a standing quarter mile when post season play is on the line)

No matter. I want CU to win for Buff Galaxy. Period. I reluctantly recognize that a miraculous CU victory may please some faction of zoobs with an inferiority complex, and worse yet, those turd sniffing maggots who back USC. Feck’em all. That goes for the MUSS, too. And any P12 fanboi who is bought into this CFB playoffs cartel.

Come on, Montez. For the sake of LaViska and every Buff brother for whom you will soon be in your rear view mirror, how about just this one time you and the boys extend a season.

Allegations that BYU Dad is a troll has merit. Ever since joining the PAC, some Ute disguised as a BYU jerk and/or some dumbass anti-Ute visits Allbuffs to bait the resident irreligious self described assholes into a froth. It’s as traditional as cold turkey leftovers in the fridge.

My experience with LDS, or however Mormons want to call themselves these days, is that some are predisposed to be productive members of a sales force. Apparently the missionary work may serve as practice for getting a door slammed in your face, which is quite common when dealing with customers. The willingness to run through brick walls to hit a quota and not show up hungover or late for a morning meeting is a virtue. Similar deal with Jehovah’s Witness. I’ve been a million times more inconvenienced by TSA, the DMV, and scammers selling fake magazine subscriptions.

I still don’t get BYU dad’s beef with goatees, booze, pot smoking, passing out, and such, though. Better to go along to get along, I think. What a prick. God bless him.

The hard truth about tomorrow is that CU are massive underdogs in SLC. I would very much like the Buffs to punch a ticket to the whatever bowl, no matter how unlikely that outcome may be. (Montez is already something like 0 for 12 with bowl eligibility on the line, and is about as clutch as a second hand Prius at a standing quarter mile when post season play is on the line)

No matter. I want CU to win for Buff Galaxy. Period. I reluctantly recognize that a miraculous CU victory may please some faction of zoobs with an inferiority complex, and worse yet, those turd sniffing maggots who back USC. Feck’em all. That goes for the MUSS, too. And any P12 fanboi who is bought into this CFB playoffs cartel.

Come on, Montez. For the sake of LaViska and every Buff brother for whom you will soon be in your rear view mirror, how about just this one time you and the boys extend a season.

Hey a Prius has an electric engine so it’s got all that instant torque. Maybe Montez can be like a Prius and start fast and then hold on for dear life?

Hey a Prius has an electric engine so it’s got all that instant torque. Maybe Montez can be like a Prius and start fast and then hold on for dear life?

I have a Prius that I bought in 2005. It's been a good little vehicle for us, even if it has been beat to ****.

Anyhow, you're right about the instant torque. I used to **** around getting on I-25 and various other places where guy with penis extender trucks and/or cars would try to beat me off the line, and they could never do it. The torque combined with the thing weighing hardly anything can get those things going better than anything I've ever driven. Driving too fast in one of those things isn't advisable though, because the aforementioned not weighing much at all. That little bastard gets thrown all over the place on the freeway.

Good in town commuter car, everything else is debatable.

I have a Prius that I bought in 2005. It's been a good little vehicle for us, even if it has been beat to ****.

Anyhow, you're right about the instant torque. I used to **** around getting on I-25 and various other places where guy with penis extender trucks and/or cars would try to beat me off the line, and they could never do it. The torque combined with the thing weighing hardly anything can get those things going better than anything I've ever driven. Driving too fast in one of those things isn't advisable though, because the aforementioned not weighing much at all. That little bastard gets thrown all over the place on the freeway.

Good in town commuter car, everything else is debatable.

yep! Electric is the future in sports cars too. That’s why a lot of the newer ones are combining gas/electric and seeing crazy results, 2 second 0-60. I’ll always love cars like my Challenger though. Big, loud, V8 engines with tons of power. There’s something not right about a silent sports car.

yep! Electric is the future in sports cars too. That’s why a lot of the newer ones are combining gas/electric and seeing crazy results, 2 second 0-60. I’ll always love cars like my Challenger though. Big, loud, V8 engines with tons of power. There’s something not right about a silent sports car.

Add enough speakers and sub woofers, and it might come close.

Driving one car how it’s meant to be driven and another car entirely not how it’s meant to be driven will certainly yield odd results.

LOL. Yeah, I could tell you right away that driving a hybrid car "as fast as possible" is not going to get the promised mpg, but would any car?

LOL. Yeah, I could tell you right away that driving a hybrid car "as fast as possible" is not going to get the promised mpg, but would any car?
The discrepancy is pronounced in a hybrid vehicle because of the lack of regenerative breaking. That’s why hybrid vehicles like Toyota’s can get such great fuel economy without a plug-in base. When I had my RX hybrid, I was getting 30-35 mpg in a vehicle with 300+ hp. I got the great mpg because I would gain steam and let the battery regenerate with my foot off of the gas pedal.

Haha you should see my MPG when I decide to drive like a jackass, which is always. Let’s just say 15 is a milestone lol.

I rented a Challenger in SoCal last time I was there. Holy moly, loved that car for the first two days.

What type? V6, R/T V8, V8 Scat pack? There’s too many configurations lol
Whichever one has 400+ HP. Thing was a beast. I punched it to accelerate onto the 101 and went into a complete fishtail on the on-ramp. I moved from one lane on the 101 to another, giving it the juice to move into the gap in the lane I was shooting for, I looked down and I was going 93 mph. Driving from Malibu to Santa Barbara on the PCH was fun...as least the parts that were not totally jammed. I am pretty sure my fuel consumption was roughly the equivalent of one brontosaurus.

The new Mustang Mach E looks pretty dang good. I'm going to try a test drive of one of them and it might convince me to buy an electronic car. I hate environmentalists though almost as much as I hate Yewts.

Whichever one has 400+ HP. Thing was a beast. I punched it to accelerate onto the 101 and went into a complete fishtail on the on-ramp. I moved from one lane on the 101 to another, giving it the juice to move into the gap in the lane I was shooting for, I looked down and I was going 93 mph. Driving from Malibu to Santa Barbara on the PCH was fun...as least the parts that were not totally jammed. I am pretty sure my fuel consumption was roughly the equivalent of one brontosaurus.

lol the R/T has like 375 HP and the scat pack has 485 HP. Agreed, they’re an absolute blast to drive. I only drive mine on weekends and I end up going over 100 without even realizing it frequently. Power in every hear at every RPM, they’re crazy fun.

The new Mustang Mach E looks pretty dang good. I'm going to try a test drive of one of them and it might convince me to buy an electronic car. I hate environmentalists though almost as much as I hate Yewts.

Thats not a Mustang, that’s a ****ing SUV with a cash grab name slapped on it. I’m pissed Ford did that to the Mustang brand, that’s a joke.

Thats not a Mustang, that’s a ****ing SUV with a cash grab name slapped on it. I’m pissed Ford did that to the Mustang brand, that’s a joke.

No it isn't a joke. Its a great move by Ford to compete with Tesla and its going to work. I can feel like a real man driving a Mustang car and not some pud enviroclown in a Prius or Leaf. Then I also don't have to support some marijuana-smoking egomaniac by buying a Tesla.

You posted you like beating guys off...the line in your prius. And then you took Jeremy Clarkson and top gear serious. Jesus Christ allbuffs died in 2015.

Back