What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predictions for RMS

-- I predict that RMS will happen again this year

-- I predict that the game will be held at a location that many people hate

-- I predict that there will be many sad lammies after they lose their Super Bowl, again

-- I predict that within a week, the lammie faithful will turn their thoughts to other things, such as "is it huntin' season yet?"

-- i predict that rms will happen again this year

-- i predict that the game will be held at a location that many people hate

-- i predict that there will be many sad lammies after they lose their super bowl, again

-- i predict that within a week, the lammie faithful will turn their thoughts to other things, such as "will manning stay healthy all year"

fify

If I were CU, I would move Uribe around and over towards Baird's side of the line on passing downs. Baird is a bit larger than Capriglio, but he doesn't get into his protection as quickly.

Biard isn't a starter. He is probably our 4th or 5th best OT

Biard isn't a starter. He is probably our 4th or 5th best OT

Well here is what Capriglio said on media day:

(On how long it will take for the offensive line together)
“The good thing is that I’ve been here five years, (Biard’s) been here four. So all of those kids, we’ve played with in the past. It’s not like we’re inserting into an offensive line that’s new. I’m playing next to Brandon (Haynes), and he and I have a history together. (Biard’s) playing next to Jordan (Gragert), and he and Jordan have a history together. Obviously we all have a history with Weston (Richburg). On the first day back it felt very natural to me. They still all play similar. I know how they think. I know who’s really loud at making calls and I know some people that rely on your calls a lot more. We do very well together I feel like. It’s not a brand new collection of people.”

It sure sounds to me like Baird is running with 1s - as recently as Monday, given that this was quoted on August 6th.

Last edited:
Well here is what Capriglio said on media day:

It sure sounds to me like Baird is running with 1s - as recently as Monday, given that this was quoted on August 6th.

Gasm has never let the facts get in the way of any of his arguments.

I've been intently reading Gasm's posts... and I've become enlightened. The question is not whether CSU will go undefeated and win a national championship this year (they will), the question is not whether Jerry Jones will be envious of the new Rams stadium (he will), THE QUESTION is whether CSU will opt to bypass joining a BCS conference and simply decide to compete in the NFL using only student athletes (would it even be fair to the rest of the league?).

I've been intently reading Gasm's posts... and I've become enlightened. The question is not whether CSU will go undefeated and win a national championship this year (they will), the question is not whether Jerry Jones will be envious of the new Rams stadium (he will), THE QUESTION is whether CSU will opt to bypass joining a BCS conference and simply decide to compete in the NFL using only student athletes (would it even be fair to the rest of the league?).

i heard they are moving the university to l.a.

for the media exposure potential

Good Lord......off on one these wit pissing tangents again?? Stuff gets old really quick BTW This just in - the sister of the dead, one-eye hooker, is trying out for the cheer leading squad.

Good Lord......off on one these wit pissing tangents again?? Stuff gets old really quick BTW This just in - the sister of the dead, one-eye hooker, is trying out for the cheer leading squad.

Bartender, I'll have what he's having.

Not many New Mexico folks on the board, I know of one besides me, buffwoman used to live down this way. Where from in NM?

Las Cruces, where I-25 begins. Not a lot of Buffs living here but I have met a few. Its a 4 hr drive to Tucson, where I plan to catch my first PAC12 game, when the Buffs play AZ this fall.

Still no word on if this Tonga guy that CSU fans are placing their hopes and dreams with made it in to school

Back