What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pregame Thread - CU vs CSU at Mile High

I'm just looking for a prepared team that gets a win. I don't care if we blow them out or not and I certainly don't expect it. I believe we are still too young and growing pains are inevitable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't even run zone read with Sefo unless he learned how to run since last year. You can do plenty out of the pistol besides that or shotgun, whatever. I'd be more comfortable with a qb follow type play than him trying to get the edge. He gets the edge, he won't go far. A follow, he'd get up field some at least. 3 or 4 yards is a win, ill take it.

Oy. Not enough traffic here and wasting some brain cells on lame-nation. Some posters there are claiming the they have to "Withstand UC's 'little engine that could' and let CSU's superior talent take over.' And the funny thing is......I think this guy actually believes it!!

Oh, he is going to HATE the drive back to Fort Fun.
'

Oy. Not enough traffic here and wasting some brain cells on lame-nation. Some posters there are claiming the they have to "Withstand UC's 'little engine that could' and let CSU's superior talent take over.' And the funny thing is......I think this guy actually believes it!!

'

you are talking about BEERFIGHT ... he's so full of ****

I wouldn't even run zone read with Sefo unless he learned how to run since last year. You can do plenty out of the pistol besides that or shotgun, whatever. I'd be more comfortable with a qb follow type play than him trying to get the edge. He gets the edge, he won't go far. A follow, he'd get up field some at least. 3 or 4 yards is a win, ill take it.
Sefo will have 3-4 zone read runs, would be my guess. Either way we will see a few unless he is injured.

Sefo will have 3-4 zone read runs, would be my guess. Either way we will see a few unless he is injured.

I think you're right. It will be limited and just to grab some cheap yards while slowing down opposing DEs.

'

you are talking about BEERFIGHT ... he's so full of ****

I typically avoid RN like the plague, but I like to check in as we get closer to the game to see if there are any tidbits that might be good to know from their side.

I was laughing when I saw that, especially because one guy asked him to explain how this was the case, and Beerfight just said CSU has more talent in general with no data (since there isn't any) to back it up. The delusion is pretty fun to watch.

:woot: no work next Friday. Was really worried I wouldn't be able to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I typically avoid RN like the plague, but I like to check in as we get closer to the game to see if there are any tidbits that might be good to know from their side.

I was laughing when I saw that, especially because one guy asked him to explain how this was the case, and Beerfight just said CSU has more talent in general with no data (since there isn't any) to back it up. The delusion is pretty fun to watch.

I usually check in a week or two before gametime. The goat delusion tends to crescendo about that time. It is always good for a laugh or three.

I usually check in a week or two before gametime. The goat delusion tends to crescendo about that time. It is always good for a laugh or three.

I like checking in after we beat them. Otherwise, it just annoys me. Every now and then I'll make an exception because there's some news I'm curious about (i.e., the stadium project or the Graham firing)... and I always end up regretting that decision.

They apparently have one of the best LB units in the nation...that's right, not the MWC, the nation.

Are there no grown ups over there?

Just this guy
images

Are there no grown ups over there?

Here it is in all its glory...

Subject: Your right, CU should just focus on running the ball
Posted by: Big Horned Sheep on Wed Aug 20 2014 11:44:18 PM
I welcome that focus from them. Especially considering we were one of the
top teams in the nation last year against the run and we have one of the top
LB groups in the nation. So please try to win the game by running the ball.
In the mean time, while CU is wasting time doing that, we will be busy doing
our kind of running.... which is running up the score by throwing the ball all
over the field. Even Alabama was smart enough not to try running the ball on
us. Which is why they had 66 total rushing yards the entire game with all
those blue chip o-lineman up front.

The only way the best running team wins this game is if they become the
best running team because the pass has opened up the game so much that it
is easy to run.

Good luck

It's our right to run the ball? I've always thought the option should be in the constitution!

Back