What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pregame Thread - CU vs CSU at Mile High

Best part is the emotion of the player screaming "IT AIN'T THE SAME!!! IT AIN'T THE SAME NO MORE!!" Amen brother. Things are changing for the better. It ain't the same.

I know we aren't supposed to link to DP, but they have a write up with Yuri. Getting encouraged about his progress after a lackluster start to fall camp.http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_26382870/wright-pushing-his-way-up-depth-chart-return
We'll give Chris Dempsey and Tom Kensler links all day long. Woody, too, if he writes on the Buffs. Henderson is gone, so the only DP prohibition is to give no support to Kiszla.Great stuff on Yuri. It's time for him to step up.

We'll give Chris Dempsey and Tom Kensler links all day long. Woody, too, if he writes on the Buffs. Henderson is gone, so the only DP prohibition is to give no support to Kiszla.Great stuff on Yuri. It's time for him to step up.

He has the physical tools to be a top level corner. Just needs to get the mental side figured out. I have a feeling that is why HCMM has been giving him some extra attention. Just need Yuri to be decent this year while the starters rest. Get him some game experience and I hope to see that swagger that I feel all DB's need to have to be successful.

Best part is the emotion of the player screaming "IT AIN'T THE SAME!!! IT AIN'T THE SAME NO MORE!!" Amen brother. Things are changing for the better. It ain't the same.

Not to be Debbie Downer, but talk is cheap. We've seen the talk every year over the last decade. Show me that it ain't the same.

I'll just leave this here...

[video=vimeo;73828626]http://vimeo.com/73828626[/video]

[video=youtube_share;pPHUjt1x8as]http://youtu.be/pPHUjt1x8as[/video]

Around the 5:50 mark of last year's post game presser, Sparkles gives up the locker room material quote for this year.

His frustration also comes out at the 2:00 mark. Good times.

We might want temper our expectations. They signed this kid last year and I've heard he has been tearing it up in practice. Move over Kapri Pants and Dee Hart.

New York Giants center Weston Richburg to the Coloradoan
"It's unbelievable how strong that kid is and how much of an inspiration he is to me and my teammates."

http://www.csurams.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/jack_miller_911856.html

Actually that is very cool of them. I will be rooting for the sheep after we beat them.

so here is an interesting question. If we still had P-rich, would he be worth an extra win or two?

so here is an interesting question. If we still had P-rich, would he be worth an extra win or two?

I think it would make the Utah and OSU games more of a toss-up. Also, CSU has no clue how to cover P-Rich so that would be a definite win.

If P-Rich were playing again on friday, CSU would blanket cover him and spruce and DD would have a field day.

Of course. We'd have the most dangerous big play threat WR in the Pac-12 this year if P-Rich had returned. It would also put the opponent's CB2 on Spruce instead of its CB1. That's a game changer.

But what we have is still pretty good. I look at McCulloch as a great example of where our WR corps is now versus what it looked like before. He started as a true freshman but isn't starting as a senior. He's better now than he was then, but he's been recruited over.

still hurts the eyes. But it is optimized for flip phone viewing, so they got that going for them. Which is nice.

Jitterbug FTW!
jitterbug_senior_citizen_cell_phone.jpg

Back