What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

I have a standing 6 pack bet with a co-worker CSU grad. I want us to win 80% of the time, so I get free beer, but I need CSU to win some other games throughout the season so he continues the bet. Thus, I can continue to get beer every week after labor day. That's my interest in CSU outside of this game, be just good enough that I can sucker a 6 pack out of my co-worker.
Why do you work at a car wash?

"Guess the attendance" will be returning on Friday.
Here's a look at the CU corner of the 500 level (price $55) compared to the CSU corner (price $25)
Us:
CEwpaeM.png

Them:
fbFYVcO.png

Holy ****! GREEN OUT!

I had a former boss who was a CU grad.
However, she rooted for CSU when they played us.

She said that CU acted like they were God's gift to the state regarding football and needed to come down a notch.

I still hate her.
I hate her too. Is she hawt!?

Welp, my boss must have noticed me making moves to get the late afternoon off because she just sent me an email with "Go Buffs" in the subject line and told me I can have the whole day off.

Hoping the weather is nice so I can golf or something because I'll be way too antsy waiting for the rise to start.

jzc9UkS.gif

Welp, my boss must have noticed me making moves to get the late afternoon off because she just sent me an email with "Go Buffs" in the subject line and told me I can have the whole day off.

Hoping the weather is nice so I can golf or something because I'll be way too antsy waiting for the rise to start.

jzc9UkS.gif

Well tailgating starts at 2pm so...

Also the extended forecast for Friday 9/2 89F slight breeze 10-15mph and no rain. Or in other words, a perfect late summer day.

Back