What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

CU fans who do not acknowledge the rivalry aspect are the delusional ones.
Is acknowledge the rivalry aspect. I know the current students certainly do. I just don't think the game is ever 50/50. CU should win this game 70% of the time.

Dalyn+Dawkins+toEZNHUKOkRm.jpg

Perhaps percentage wise. We played way fewer games though. CU was pretty bad in the big 8 prior to McCartney

PAHIs posts here have been very entertaining. Thanks for that

You're welcome. Glad to entertain. I hope Bobo TRIES to run the ball a lot, so I can see my concept get tested. CSU is my cage of lab rats...

You're welcome. Glad to entertain. I hope Bobo TRIES to run the ball a lot, so I can see my concept get tested. CSU is my cage of lab rats...
CSU WILL run the ball alot. Their whole offense is based on the power run and they will likely be good at it. That being said I think our DL is better.

I'm ready, coach. I know the game isn't for another 9 days, but find me a helmet and put me in!

so.many.missed.tackles.behind.the.line.
If I were a D coach, I'd be using the tape to string every missed tackle and then putting up a running total of yards after contact. I bet fifty percent of CSU's yardage Is after initial contact.

Does anyone know what software CU uses for film?(hudl?)

If CU's dline is what we think it is and Gillam is truly healthy, then I think we negate (mostly) their biggest and probably only strength. At that point, there should be no reason CU wins this game by a few scores. If not, then I think we see what we saw last year, with a very back and forth game.

The weird thing in all of this, for me at least, is CSU's defense. They obviously took a huge hit with graduation. Reports are that they are very, very bad. However, I am not sure what to believe at this point. CU loses this game by having multiple special teams mistakes, turnovers, and overall bad tackling.

If there was a year to blow them out, this is it.

CU currently wins this game about 66% of the time. I think it should be closer to 80% (which it is when the game isn't the first game of the year)

CU currently wins this game about 66% of the time. I think it should be closer to 80% (which it is when the game isn't the first game of the year)

Yeah. Since the series was reinstated, it's 66% CU (14-7). Historically it's over 70% (63-22-2). Buffs need to win these next 5 and get it back up to 75% all-time and close to that (19-7) for the modern series.

Back