What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

So back to the Rocky Mountain show down.

If Rammie goat f*uckers win toss. First play of game will be Stevens sack by McCartney.

If buffs win toss Lindsay will get 45 yard return and 1st offensive play will be Lee for off tackle TD.

To the HOUSE Leeeeeee!

Announcer will sound like Barzilion Announcer and say Leeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Leeeeeeeeeeeee! Touchdown Leeeeeeeeeeeee!

Then TV will cut to Taco Bell Commercial then public service announcement suggesting tat sex with turtles is futile.
Futile for whom?

awwwwwwww, I am sure the goats were 9th. Right behind.... whoever those two AAC schools (ignore the typo in the tweet) were.

awwwwwwww, I am sure the goats were 9th. Right behind.... whoever those two AAC schools (ignore the typo in the tweet) were.

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ, the turtle clip. Sick bastards in here. I bet you that turtle went to bailer, he had to chase the other turtle down.

Not personal. Not a rant. Just facts.

Just seems to be a peddler. When he stands up and takes responsibility for the last 3 seasons, which he has not, and he stands up and says "I am responsible for the success of the season" rather than saying it is on the players (which of course they play a part, if not a large one) then perhaps his continuing to put up the teflon wall, will stop. Maybe not.

Here is how it works with vkberlin: If CU wins then all credit goes to Leavitt, Tumpkin, Chiverini, Sefo ...
If CU loses then all blame is on MM and BL.

Wait and see.

This article claims a source that says it's down to these 3; although the politics in & outside of Texas might force Houston out of the mix:

Industry experts tell me that the Big 12 and ESPN/Fox have reached an agreement where the conference would add two new members and receive the pro rata amount for each. However, in return, the networks would require an extension of the current TV contract and the grant of rights to 2030 or 2032.

That’s good news, but not for everyone.

Sources close to the situation, that wish not to be identified because they are not authorized to speak on the matter, tell us that the Big 12 has narrowed its expansion list to three schools: BYU, Cincinnati and Houston. UCONN and UCF are reportedly no longer under consideration.

If Cincinnati gets into the Big 12, Bohn is going to be paid a lot of money by one of these G5 schools to "repeat his magic that has happened twice", no matter how little he had to do with either situation.

lol CU could get CSU to play the rms at folsom 20 years in a row
In all honesty, if they don't get in, they will need a lot of paycheck games. They made a huge bet and seem to be getting a called strike. It will be interesting if the AD sees a big shake out if the big 12 chooses to fly over them to BYU.

Last edited:
I hope Houston doesn't go to the Big 12, I'd love to have them in the Pac. That is fertile recruiting ground and plenty of it.

In all honesty, if they don't get in, they will need a lot of paycheck games. They made a huge bet and seem to be getting a called strike. It will be interesting if the AD sees a big shake out of the big 12 chooses to fly over them to BYU.

You're probably right, even though any unbiased observer would tell you that BYU has 100x more appeal to a P5 conference than CSU.

I hope Houston doesn't go to the Big 12, I'd love to have them in the Pac. That is fertile recruiting ground and plenty of it.

I think that Big 12 expansion will actually destabilize the conference. And this move allows Houston to grow its program as an interim step before the Pac-12 picks and chooses the teams it wants.

Back