What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown to be played on campus 6 times between 2029 and 2038 in a 2-on, 2-off format

I am kinda upset about it being six games. Seems silly to give yourself less flexibility so far out.
Yeah, I can agree with that. I don't know why you're scheduling game 10-17 years in advance.

Not that it will happen, but it'd be better if they would put a limit on that to say 5 years out and each year have a single day where all the matchups for that 5th year out are announced.

I will be 66 years old and will plan to be there!
I will be 69. Maybe if I repeat that enough at the game, I get some type of Pavlovian reflex that plays to my advantage?

Yeah, so unlikely I can't even believe that flashed through my mind.

Because it helps them more than it helps us. It really is that basic.
Help me understand this logic. It helps both programs, but because it helps them more, it’s a bad idea?
I can bring myself around to the idea that scheduling out 17 years is extreme, but beyond that, I just don’t see a legitimate criticism of playing CSU. Hell, our hoops team plays them every year and I don’t see anybody complaining about that. They’ve done home/home hoops games with CSU for 20+ years. Does it help them more than it helps us? Yes. Does that matter? I don’t think it does.

I'm fine with it. It's all on campus, so once every 4 years, CU travels 45 minutes North to play in FoCo. Not a big deal and it's also a body bag game at this point.
Overwhelm the stadium in Black and Gold. Make it a home game. Make them look stupid.

It will end up at Mile High. Watch.
Nah. We’re the biggest draw CSU will have in their new stadium and they are going to want to keep that. And we will pack Folsom. It probably stayed at Mile Higj bc were weren’t going to play in their **** stadium and they didn’t want to have to play in Folsom if they weren’t going to get a hone game out of it.

Pitt - Cincy
WSU - Idaho
Utah - Utah State
BC - UMass
TCU - SMU

I'm sure there are others
Pretty sure Notre Dame fans without an appreciation for ancient history feel the same as a lot of folks on here about the Navy game.
For this ND fans that do appreciate history, it’s still “awe, where helping out a Bro...wait fuuuuckkk! We lost this year?”

Maybe in 17 years both schools will be in the same conference. I still hope that happens for the sake of college sports in this state.I hope those CSU fans are willing to help with the Folsom Field west side project just like we are helping them pay off that stadium.

Nebraska won’t want to play us again after Frosty goes 0-4 against the Buffs so we’ll have to deal with CSU as our rival.

I’m in favor for more AFA games too but we shouldn’t schedule any other MWC team and maintain focus on more P5 OOC games. I want to see the Buffs pay a series with Arkansas & Tennessee in football. Ozarks & Rocky Top versus the Rocky Mountains!

And let’s rush the field in Ft. Collins at least once after a CU win.

And let’s rush the field in Ft. Collins at least once after a CU win.
GIF by Bounce

I was making a joke but now realize the delivery failed which reminds me manhattan was right and i'm not funny i'm sorry [shameGOT.gif]
Somehow Manhattan was able to get through to you, after my years of effort failed?

Back