What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

San Diego State @ CU Game thread - 11/28 @ 3 PM MT on P12 Network

They’re definitely a step down from their 10 win season last year. If we don’t win this game by 3+ TDs, it will be a disappointment.

I know nothing about the aztecs, but I imagine they've been prepping this week for a possible game with CU. The Buffs on the other hand have been prepping for a date with the used sperms-coats. Advantage, sdsu.

I know nothing about the aztecs, but I imagine they've been prepping this week for a possible game with CU. The Buffs on the other hand have been prepping for a date with the used sperms-coats. Advantage, sdsu.
Colorado has likely been studying them in case things went haywire with U$C. SDSU lost a lot of major contributors from last season. This is a team CU should dispatch with ease.

3-2. Wins over UNLV, Utah State, and Hawaii at home. Last I looked-the only one of those three who has won a game in 2020 is Hawaii.

This is somebody we should beat.
Of course CU should beat them but I'm not sure it will be by 21 points. I'm thinking something like 10-13.

They probably also prepped Utah and Washington. I wouldn't overthink that at all.

Colorado has likely been studying them in case things went haywire with U$C. SDSU lost a lot of major contributors from last season. This is a team CU should dispatch with ease.

I'm sure we've had folks dissecting film but I can't see where the coaches and team would fit in on-field time. Not with the next foe being u$c.

I do agree the Buffs should win but I think the lack of prep time is gonna make it closer than it should be.

I'm sure we've had folks dissecting film but I can't see where the coaches and team would fit in on-field time. Not with the next foe being u$c.

I do agree the Buffs should win but I think the lack of prep time is gonna make it closer than it should be.
You’re right. My comments express faith in Coach Dorrell and his staff to sufficiently prepare the team. After all, a game vs. SDSU has been be a distinct possibility for a good portion of the week. The coaches/AD created a backup plan so the team wouldn’t be off two weeks in a row. That creates a burden on the coaches/players to be ready for two opponents.

If Colorado doesn’t win this game big, it’ll be a disappointment for me. We don’t have to travel, SDSU is an inferior opponent, and they still have to play at altitude.

Vegas doesn’t hate CU. The bettors in LV hate CU. The head CFB linesmaker for Circa said he was surprised with the sharp action for SDSU after they opened the game as a pickem.
Every public advanced stats/prediction model has SDSU as better than us despite their weak schedule. This sharp action makes sense to me. Public perception doesn't match performance expectations.

Dangerous game against a good defense. I like the matchup of our D v their O in a big way though.
You can pass against them though.
My only real concern is I hope CU's players aren't bummed out they can't play USC and don't take SDSU for granted.
A let down would not be good.

Did you watch the SDST games?

Yes-watched em play Utah State on Halloween and went back and watched their game Nevada last night after news they were coming here broke. They're very good defensively, and they can run the ball. They've feasted on some really bad teams-Utah State is awful. UNLV hasn't won a game either. They're good enough to cause problems and beat us if our kids are down over losing the SC game, but I don't see that. CU 31, SDSU 20.

Yes-watched em play Utah State on Halloween and went back and watched their game Nevada last night after news they were coming here broke. They're very good defensively, and they can run the ball. They've feasted on some really bad teams-Utah State is awful. UNLV hasn't won a game either. They're good enough to cause problems and beat us if our kids are down over losing the SC game, but I don't see that. CU 31, SDSU 20.
So you watched two games. Thank you for answering the question

Back