What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sandusky update (more evidence against Joe P)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
It appears that Jerry Sandusky, knowing he was going to face trial, made a proactive effort to influence witnesses and set up his defense.

After learning that he was under investigation, he and his wife took victims 2 and 6 out to dinner. It was this dinner that Sandusky and his lawyer used in their media blitz as proof that he maintained good relations with these victims.

However, one of the victims, through his lawyer, has spoken out that the "good relationship" story is complete bull****. He notified police before going to the dinner and reported back afterward. Didn't wear a wire, but he only went in hopes Sandusky would say something that he could use in the case against him.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...rry-sandusky-accuser-says-police-knew-meeting

uh oh

Allegations of an institutional cover-up of the Penn State sexual abuse scandal reached a fever pitch on Monday after sources at the Attorney General's Office indicated that former Penn State vice-president Gary Schultz kept a secret file on Jerry Sandusky's alleged abusive incidents, casting doubt on his previous grand jury testimony, KDKA-TV reports.

“Only recently was the commonwealth provided with a file containing documents relating to incidents involving Sandusky," Attorney General’s office said in a statement. “The file was created, maintained and possessed by Schultz. Documents in that file are inconsistent with statements by Schultz and his co-defendant, Curley, to the Grand Jury."

The Attorney General also mentioned emails between Curley, Schultz and what KDKA-TV reports as "other high-ranking officials" that directly contradict Grand Jury testimony.

Penn State maintains the files in question were "immediately turned over."

The secret file comes to light after it was revealed yesterday that Graham Spanier, Penn State's former president, emailed that it would be "humane" not to turn Sandusky in to law enforcement.

These PSU administrators are in a heap of trouble ... and they deserve all they get.

The secret file and emails will be used to show a willful pattern of deception and coverup from the university leadership. Lawsuits are gonna be for huge dollars.

I'm still waiting for JimmyBuff to tell us what he meant by "so called rapes" in this post.
Well, Well, well, this is getting interesting.

If you haven't been following, McQueary changed the date of the so called rapes a few times now during the case.
I guess he thinks it was consensual child predation. I don't know how anyone can defend that monster or the bastards who enabled him.

If that is true does PSU even have a hope of funding an AD after all the money they are going to have to shell out, or are they going to be able to avoid a big dollar settlement due to sovereign immunity? Can their insurance even be invoked for a settlement if the underlying cause was criminal/negligent activity by their administrators?

Burn that ****ing place to the ground. This whole thing is so disgusting I can't wrap my head around it. How can a group of grown men, most of them fathers and husbands, knowingly cover up for a sociopath like Sandusky? Why does anyone care what is humane for him?

Oh, and **** Paterno right in his dead asshole. He knew all of this but looked the other way. I wish he could have lived long enough to see his reputation fully destroyed.

Burn that ****ing place to the ground. This whole thing is so disgusting I can't wrap my head around it. How can a group of grown men, most of them fathers and husbands, knowingly cover up for a sociopath like Sandusky? Why does anyone care what is humane for him?

Oh, and **** Paterno right in his dead asshole. He knew all of this but looked the other way. I wish he could have lived long enough to see his reputation fully destroyed.

Don't hold back 'rino ... tell us how you really feel. :lol:

Can't say I disagree though.

Just sickens and disgusts me, I dont know whatelse to really say. Lol yeah that Rino.

I can't imagine what it feels like to be a PSU alum and fan now.

This makes our "scandal" look like a bump in the road ... especially since we all know it was BS to begin with. :rolling_eyes:

A social worker who spoke to Sandusky about the boy's claims testified that the coach denied having sexual contact with the boy but did acknowledge lying on top of him and blowing "raspberries" on the boy's stomach. The social worker, Jessica Dershem, also said Sandusky told her he couldn't recall whether he had ever touched the boy below his waistline.

A grown man is asked if he touched a young boy below his waistline and says he couldn't recall. How stupid does Sandusky think the judicial system is? If the courts let this pervert go free, I'll never believe in the judicial system again. They should never have given this creep house arrest, that's for bubble heads like Paris Hilton.

Last edited:
It would not be the first time a Big-10 member has withdrawn from D-1 Football, and essentially shut down their entire AD. I am starting to think that's the direction this really needs to go.

+1 on 'rino's post, well, I'd go about 70% on 'rino's post. I'd let the current students run for it before we burn it to the ground....and I am not sure I want anything to do with Joe Pa's dead asshole, but other than that, yeah.

The more I hear about this, the more disgusted I become. It's difficult for me to believe there are people this sick in the world. Saying it's disturbing is an understatement, but I can't think if a better word at the moment.

The more I hear about this, the more disgusted I become. It's difficult for me to believe there are people this sick in the world. Saying it's disturbing is an understatement, but I can't think if a better word at the moment.
I can believe the sick ****s in the world part... but the fact that there were so many people willing to enable this **** is what disturbs me.

I know. I seriously cannot wrap my mind around this. It's pure ****ing evil dressed as the administrators and athletic department at a major college campus.

Sure glad we can trust our gov officials to hold much higher standards than the officials @ Penn State.

The boys and girls out at Bohemian Grove make sure none of that happens with people higher up than football coaches.

I guess the ol sears catalog and a closed bedroom door wasn't as perverted as I once thought.......

I couldnt imagine being the parent of one of those kids. It would be hard not to have done something about it, for me anyway. McQueery, I still dont get it with him. On the other hand, being in that situation is much different than talking about it. I believe he should have done more than slam a damn locker though. He should have never left that kid with him, if he saw what he claims. Just ****ing sickening.

I can believe the sick ****s in the world part... but the fact that there were so many people willing to enable this **** is what disturbs me.

It's both of these combined. Sick individual with so many others enabling. Really unimaginable that Penn State let this happen.

I couldnt imagine being the parent of one of those kids. It would be hard not to have done something about it, for me anyway. McQueery, I still dont get it with him. On the other hand, being in that situation is much different than talking about it. I believe he should have done more than slam a damn locker though. He should have never left that kid with him, if he saw what he claims. Just ****ing sickening.

And the more that comes out on this, the harder it is to cling to any belief that JoPa didn't know what was going on ... or at the very least was wilfully ignorant.

And I used to admire the guy. :huh:

What's even more disturbing is the notion that apparently 2/3 to 3/4 of the jury pool has a direct connection to Penn St. University. One is a student there. Another is an employee. With that many people on the jury with a vested interest in the success of the university, it's hard for me to believe they'll be 100% objective in their assessment of the situation.

What's even more disturbing is the notion that apparently 2/3 to 3/4 of the jury pool has a direct connection to Penn St. University. One is a student there. Another is an employee. With that many people on the jury with a vested interest in the success of the university, it's hard for me to believe they'll be 100% objective in their assessment of the situation.

they will be if they have a soul

If anyone votes "not guilty" on any of these charges based on a tie to PSU... I'm putting them on the list.

The truly galling part for me goes one step further. It's the fact that there were so many people willing to enable this **** in the name of protecting a successful football program and coach. There is no other reason.

Back