What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sandusky update (more evidence against Joe P)

Don't think it will happen but wish these guys would have gotten some jailtime.

Scare the crap out of any other college presidents who might be tempted to put wins over the lives of kids or students.

These guys tend to think they are untouchable, need to change that idea so this stuff doesn't happen someplace else.

Check the showers.
g1340659349105533299.jpg

This "so-called" trustee needs to spend some time in a "so-called" jail with someone called Bubba.

How is it that these people just don't get it. These are human lives they are talking about. Well no big deal as long we beat Michigan next year.

This is why I believe that Penn State and Baylor both should have gotten the death penalty.

As much as I hate the idea of federal control the NCAA can't or won't do what is right. We need some senator and/or representative in Washington to use this issue to make a name for themselves and get legislation passed that gives a federal agency the responsibility to investigate and the authority to shut down college athletic programs that show ongoing callus disregard for the rights of women and children.

I would like to suggest the trustee perform an act, though physically impossible, entirely appropriate for the situation.

Should have been two years and they will probably make sure he doesn't have contact with the rougher elements of the prison population but at least this is a start.

Now how much time are they going to take off the 2 months for early release or other reasons?

Should have been two years and they will probably make sure he doesn't have contact with the rougher elements of the prison population but at least this is a start.

Now how much time are they going to take off the 2 months for early release or other reasons?

People often post things like this and it makes me wonder: is prison assault/rape acceptable punishment in this country? A feature rather than a bug?

People often post things like this and it makes me wonder: is prison assault/rape acceptable punishment in this country? A feature rather than a bug?
Thank you. We treat ****ing terrorists/enemy combatants better with how we detain them than we do our own citizens.

Not a proponent of these things in any way. If the current prison system is good at anything it is good at turning out people who are more likely to offend and more severely. The idea of rehabilitation for most is a joke.

I do want Spanier and the like to get a little time with those who don't have lawyers to get them into minimum security facilities.

A little more detail
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/f...headed-prison-sandusky-scandal-182252816.html

Spanier 2 months in jail, 2 months house arrest
Schultz 2 months in jail at least 4 months house arrest
Curley 3 months in jail at least 4 months house arrest
in addition each with 200 hours community service and fines not reported in the article.

For what happened to the kids this seems awfully short but I hope that it at least sends the message to other administrators that ignoring this kind of thing in favor of winning football games could send them to jail.

A little more detail
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/f...headed-prison-sandusky-scandal-182252816.html

Spanier 2 months in jail, 2 months house arrest
Schultz 2 months in jail at least 4 months house arrest
Curley 3 months in jail at least 4 months house arrest
in addition each with 200 hours community service and fines not reported in the article.

For what happened to the kids this seems awfully short but I hope that it at least sends the message to other administrators that ignoring this kind of thing in favor of winning football games could send them to jail.

Yes ... not nearly enough.

I think people can acknowledge that rape and other forms of violence are real parts of our penal system, that the majority of prison incarcerated people are subject to, without condoning that aspect.

Back