What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Football News

This is not true. Don't disparage the land of enchantment with this garbage! I was born and raised in New Mexico, and if one of our brethren ever said Yawl, we'd make them rub their eyes after cleaning green chili.

You weren't the only one raised in New Mexico. I'm just pointing out that you would be unlikely to hear someone from El Paso say Y'all.

New York City!!!!
hqdefault.jpg
Exactly! LOL....

Kind of looks like big boy football again. Bigger players and a big boy facility. I really, really, really hope we see significant improvement this year.
Yeah it does. And it only took 4 years...ugh. Mac had quite the hole to dig out of.

I enjoy Koolaid.
Mac's tenure relies on ONE person...Webb. If he is a proficient QB....Buffs go bowling. If he is Sefo-like....bye bye Mac... Watching his tape...he makes rapid decisions and is accurate. If Addison stays healthy.....and with Tupou back and all the DE's a year stronger and more experienced....Defensive backfield strong... D could be above average. Improved RB play with the frosh...and Gordon. O-line a question mark...but left tackle is solid...lots of experience. Koolaid is weak....but am drinking it.

Front and center.

""

I'm glad he's taking this opportunity seriously. He's saying the right things and looks engaged. This is an important spring for both he and the Buffs. I'd like to see him get some experience this year and be ready to lead us for the next 3 years after that.

BuffsNYC speaking definitively on the particularities of Texas and its various enclaves....hmmmm.

Don't both Hillary and Donald claim NYC as home? Thanks in advance for a miserable election.

So down to Gamboa and Shaver at ILB for now?
Shaver is doing track right? Guessing they move Falo back at least for a little bit. I'm sure it's hard to say for sure, but Howell did say until after spring break. Which means he'd be back for the 2nd half of spring practices.

Back