What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Football News

Best first day practice ever. We will win the pac 12 south!
Meh, you can tell he gets excited over football. That drives him to say some corny stuff sometimes. Not going to let it bother me.

Like that the conditioning has been kept up. Like that most of the roster is healthy and participating. Like that the S&C program is focusing on Olympic lifts. CU needs to start looking like a real football program again when they get off the bus.

Meh, you can tell he gets excited over football. That drives him to say some corny stuff sometimes. Not going to let it bother me.

Like that the conditioning has been kept up. Like that most of the roster is healthy and participating. Like that the S&C program is focusing on Olympic lifts. CU needs to start looking like a real football program again when they get off the bus.

I wanted to get that out of the way early.

Power Cleans for the win!

Chido is such a weapon! Excited to see how the coaches utilize him this year.

He and thompson are ballers.With the juco safety on board feel better about depth there. With tupou back, DL should be better. The key for the defense is LB.

Does the AD release updated measurements for Spring?

Montez was getting pretty big last year and would like to know where he's at.

LOL @RK in a SB50 sweatshirt. Looking sharp!

As an aside, MM mentions Oliver, Carr, and Severson(?) participating in track. Maybe my memory is fuzzy, but I only really remember Hugh Charles having done this in the past. Is this part of CUs recruiting pitch to guys- we'll let you do track at a D1 level as well? That is probably attractive to a number of high-caliber athletes.

EDIT: it was Shaver, not Severson he mentioned.

Last edited:

As an aside, MM mentions Oliver, Carr, and Severson(?) participating in track. Maybe my memory is fuzzy, but I only really remember Hugh Charles having done this in the past. Is this part of CUs recruiting pitch to guys- we'll let you do track at a D1 level as well? That is probably attractive to a number of high-caliber athletes.

I think you mean Shaver, not Severson?

Did he say he's gained 40 pounds since August? Is that possible?

Edit: listened again and it's 40 pounds since he committed - still a big gain for a young kid.

We had a poster on here once who swore everyone could get those results.

Hahaha thank you, thank you. I'm obsessed with that hoodie.

Come on! He ain't from Texas! He ain't gon no twang, y'all!

I know you like to think of the panhandle as West Texas, but West Texas really only exists west of the Pecos. People from El Paso sound much more like they're from New Mexico than Texas--thank God.

Last edited:
I know you like to think of the panhandle as West Texas, but West Texas really only exists west of the Pecos. People from El Paso sound much more like they're from New Mexico than Texas--thank God.
BuffsNYC speaking definitively on the particularities of Texas and its various enclaves....hmmmm.

BuffsNYC speaking definitively on the particularities of Texas and its various enclaves....hmmmm.

New York City!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

This is not true. Don't disparage the land of enchantment with this garbage! I was born and raised in New Mexico, and if one of our brethren ever said Yawl, we'd make them rub their eyes after cleaning green chili.

Back