What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Football News

You don't throw a true FR into the mix if he's not in your long term plans. Carr will be in the rotat.

Four RS guys have a shot at an OL start? I really hope that means the staff has some aces up their collective sleeves and what we saw last year at OL was the holding pattern before the breakout year for that unit.

Haigler, Lynott, Middlemiss, & Miller

Is Apsay gone, like forever, or gone like Tupou was gone? Can he earn his way back on the team, or is he gone-gone?

Spring depth of Gehrke, Montez, Awini and walkon?

Is Apsay gone, like forever, or gone like Tupou was gone? Can he earn his way back on the team, or is he gone-gone?

Spring depth of Gehrke, Montez, Awini and walkon?
Where'd you hear the rumor about Aspay? Is Webb not involved in spring camp?

Is he allowed to study the offense before he gets here? Just curious because Idk the rules on that.

Haigler, Lynott, Middlemiss, & Miller
We've heard rumblings about Haigler and Lynott. Will be interesting to see what Middlemiss and Miller bring this spring and next fall camp. I really like Miller's potential and he looked huge in that video they had of him awhile back. Not sure how I feel about this, though.

Let them play it out in the offseason. Let the best start.

We've heard rumblings about Haigler and Lynott. Will be interesting to see what Middlemiss and Miller bring this spring and next fall camp. I really like Miller's potential and he looked huge in that video they had of him awhile back. Not sure how I feel about this, though.

There's 7 guys with a lot of playing experience (Irwin, Kough, Kelley, Callahan, Lisella, Kronshage, Huckins). 3 or 4 of those guys were disappointments to say the least. Here's to hoping HCMM wasn't isn't being wishfully optimistic....

Thanks guys. Pretty slim picking at QB for spring...ugh.

Montez and Awini will get a lot of reps, which they need. Gehrke can run the 3s (good to have a vet to do that). And then there's Patterson and McGary as walk-ons to give us 5 arms. That's plenty.

Just to be clear, he's donating blood right? Not bone marrow? Either way, very awesome! But I can't imagine he'd only miss a week of practice if it was bone marrow.

Edit: nvm it is bone marrow, that's incredibly selfless! Very proud he's a buff.

Back