What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game - April 22, 2023 - LIVE ON ESPN

Da lama's preferred rapper.

nicki minaj 6ix9ine GIF

Fwiw, I've found about as many rap tunes I've actually liked as I have country tunes. Short lists. Not my thing.
realize you weren't trying to use the word formally, but I'm mildly curious if someone with formal musical education would consider most rap songs to be 'tunes'. I think it's generally agreed rap doesn't tyipcially have a melody, but I'm not clear on the distinciton between 'tune', 'harmony' and 'melody'.

realize you weren't trying to use the word formally, but I'm mildly curious if someone with formal musical education would consider most rap songs to be 'tunes'. I think it's generally agreed rap doesn't tyipcially have a melody, but I'm not clear on the distinciton between 'tune', 'harmony' and 'melody'.
It is not generally agreed.

Bunch of trick ass marks in here.

Other than some confidence this was a jab at me, I'm not following your meaning.
There’s one poster on this board (and maybe just one person on this planet) who would read the above exchange and get hung up on whether a rap can be considered a tune. Try Less.

But to put your curiosity to bed - “tune” is a colloquialism for song, just like ditty, jam, track, etc. If you accept that premise, then a rap song can be a tune.

Pretty sure this is the song Prime wants playing during games and what not. I think he was talking to the band directors about it a while back in some of the well off videos

Hear me out:

Folsom is dark. 3 whistles sound. The lights come on. The entire stadium is in black. Ralphie is ready. Everyone starts chanting: “HERE WE COME TO GET YOU. HERE WE COME TO GET YOU”.

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe go **** yourself.

There’s one poster on this board (and maybe just one person on this planet) who would read the above exchange and get hung up on whether a rap can be considered a tune. Try Less.

But to put your curiosity to bed - “tune” is a colloquialism for song, just like ditty, jam, track, etc. If you accept that premise, then a rap song can be a tune.
TIL "ditty" that's gotta be a boomer word right? No offense Sinkratz

Spring game tailgate info: our regular tailgate spot is not available for tailgating during the Spring Game. We are planning on setting up at the Sewall lot - Lot 380 - at about 10:00. I will post a roll call also.

Back