What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game - April 22, 2023 - LIVE ON ESPN

So either way you’re planning to miss the beginning of the 2nd half but the food and drinks now benefit the AD. Shocker.

Tailgating is great fun but halftime is 15-20 minutes, if you’re walking all the way out to the lot to get food and drinks, you’re not really worried about seeing the beginning of the second half.
I’ll be happy if I can get a piss in and back to my seat in time for the second half!

They took beer out of the stadium around the time when CU had earned a reputation for being a party school where binge drinking was the norm. It was a move to combat a reputation. Although it was pointed out that eliminating beer sales would have zero impact on binge drinking (and would probably make the problem worse, which it did) it took 10+ years for them to come to that same conclusion.
I think it was implemented after an old lady got pushed down the stairs.

All sales are final. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges. Complimentary tickets are non-exchangeable.

🤷‍♂️

Well, I looked through the last several pages of this and didn't see it, if it's buried deeper then it's worth bringing back to the current timeline.

Does anyone know what time they will open the gates for the spring game?

Ok, sounds like the lots open at 9 a.m., the game-day buses start running at 10 a.m., and the gates open at 11 a.m.. Thanks, that should cover the info I need.

No one should ever play Tupac unless they have headphones on and are new to this planet and know nothing else about any other rap, hip hop, or R&B music.
Ron Burgundy What GIF

Back