What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Practice/Game

This is some vanilla, less than mediocre, white bread, lazy bum, underwhelming, weak ass sh!t.
2 wins.

This is embarrassing. Just finished watching the Notre Dame spring game and their guys, are big, strong, fast, smart, and they're making plays. We look like the Bad News Bears by comparison. How far we have fallen.

Ok, say what you will, but I just got home from the spring game and had my bar set low. I liked what I saw from #14 Maddox. As a Freshman, he had a quick release, plenty of zip on the ball, did a decent job of checking down and run/fake plays. His INT at the end was not his fault. The receiver broke from the route to soon. #6 Arias will be a keeper. #44 Offerdahl looks like he could be a pleasant surprise. Lewis can throw well on the run but still breaks from the pocket a little to soon. Kicking game looks decent. Becker has a strong leg, No missed FG's. I paid far more attention to watching the offense than the D. At this point, I'm cautiously optimistic.

The coaches said it would be basic and vanilla. We will be better than last year. Deon Smith looked really good. Breakout player of the year. I saw enough to be hopeful that we are moving in the right direction.

Ok, say what you will, but I just got home from the spring game and had my bar set low. I liked what I saw from #14 Maddox. As a Freshman, he had a quick release, plenty of zip on the ball, did a decent job of checking down and run/fake plays. His INT at the end was not his fault. The receiver broke from the route to soon. #6 Arias will be a keeper. #44 Offerdahl looks like he could be a pleasant surprise. Lewis can throw well on the run but still breaks from the pocket a little to soon. Kicking game looks decent. Becker has a strong leg, No missed FG's. I paid far more attention to watching the offense than the D. At this point, I'm cautiously optimistic.
The majority of Kopp’s work was not against 1s. Just saying.

Sure says a lot for the recruiting level CU is at, doesn’t it? Haha.

Sucks Aaron Eckhart GIF

I'm afraid your bar might be too low. Arias has been here for years, we know what he is. 44 is a tiny walk on. Lewis won't improve as our QBs never do. This is the first season I've taken my Buff colored glasses off in 20 years. Few of these guys would sniff the roster at other P5 schools. This is a bad, bad team. I see it clearly now.

We could use a linebacker…or tight end.

Last edited:
It was a choice between the Spring game and regular season tickets for me. Jury is out on whether that was a good choice.

How were our injury numbers? Any relevant improvement in relation to the past strength/conditioning coaches or more of the same?

I read the article in the BDC this morning and I just got to say, KD is the least inspiring human I’ve ever seen in a position of leadership. I did not see this ruse but he admits that if he’d allowed the penalty yardage then the offense would have been zip.

but our defense! 0-12.

But we're super competitive!

I read the article in the BDC this morning and I just got to say, KD is the least inspiring human I’ve ever seen in a position of leadership. I did not see this ruse but he admits that if he’d allowed the penalty yardage then the offense would have been zip.

but our defense! 0-12.
“Cardboard”

Back