What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2020 COVID Coaching Carousel

Okay dokey, Urban. If you say so with your impeccable record on moral and ethical standards.

Urban firmly believes he is above everyone and everything. It will be interesting to see what happens with his tenure. I do want them to be successful for Viska.

Urban firmly believes he is above everyone and everything. It will be interesting to see what happens with his tenure. I do want them to be successful for Viska.

The only thing that matters in the NFL is that you win more often than you lose.

That league is and has been morally and ethically bankrupt for a while now.

Definitely conflicted on the Urban Meyer stuff. For Viskas sake, I want the team to win. But Urban Meyer is rapidly becoming one of the more disliked people in the business as far as I’m concerned.

Definitely conflicted on the Urban Meyer stuff. For Viskas sake, I want the team to win. But Urban Meyer is rapidly becoming one of the more disliked people in the business as far as I’m concerned.
But he's a pretty damn good coach. We'll see if he can successfully make the jump to the NFL, but likeability isn't a prerequisite to be a good Head Coach, which is the main reason most people don't seem to think Urban was a good hire in Jacksonville.

Interesting. Could be one to watch for CU down the road. Seems like a solid fit with West Coast and now TX ties

Back