What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2021-2022 Coaching Carousel

Did REM guys go there? I'm pretty sure they were out of Athens but didn't know if alums.

Looks like they didn’t graduate however. I also found out that the DJ/producer Danger Mouse did the same. More Grammy awards

ODU will still be a doormat.
Don't think so. That's the recruiting hot bed of the state
Did REM guys go there? I'm pretty sure they were out of Athens but didn't know if alums.
Bell and Houser from Widespread Panic as well (waiting for Hey to start shițting on the school now).

"There's a pack of rabid dogs..."

Don't think so. That's the recruiting hot bed of the state
I've had season tix the last 4 years. They suck and don't keep as many kids here as you would think.

Rahne has a looong way to go to even get them close to what they were in the Heinecke FCS days.

I fully expect JMU to own them like Utah has owned CU.

Looks like they didn’t graduate however. I also found out that the DJ/producer Danger Mouse did the same. More Grammy awards
I think Matthew Sweet also might have attended school in Athens. Dude got TF out of Stincoln and never really looked back. He’s made some good power pop tunes, but I’ve enjoyed his works as a producer/collaborator more. His under the covers series of albums, with Susanna Hoffs, was pretty good.

Whaaa???
#11 Public:
#7 Public UF

#14 Public
#5 Public UF

#27 Public
#25 Public UF

Other than Berkeley and UCLA (and UDub in the Forbes) there’s not a Pac-12 public that can sniff Georgia.

Or the SEC’s University of Florida

Dont look up where CU is at on those lists. ☹️

Another one bites the dust. Very odd on a Thursday, but that's the carousel we live in now.

Andy Staples' take on the open vacancies and the best candidates

LSU - Tucker or Kiffin
USC - Clawson
TCU - Dykes
TTU - Leach, Graham Harrell, Venables

Speculatory picks

Va Tech - Jamey Chadwell
Nebraska - Alex Grinch

My problem with the USC suggestion is that Staples says USC is going to need a coach and staff who can develop because nobody is going to be able to recruit like the USC of old now that Cristobal and Oregon have infiltrated SoCal so deeply, along with SEC and Clemson. I don't buy it. I think Oregon quickly becomes second fiddle to USC in SoCal recruiting with a dynamic personality and recruiter like Franklin (whom Staples does mention as a possible fit as he's already in a more competitive situation).

The most intriguing one is LSU. Both Tucker and Kiffin in Baton Rouge sound good

If Brent Venables passes on all these different jobs over the last however many years only to take Texas Tech, that would be mind blowing

Back