What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weekends games 12/6 -12/7

I agree that Oregon's the better team but don't forget that in addition to the ASU game Oregon needed a near-miracle comeback in the last minute against WSU and they were on the ropes against Washington until UW choked that one away.

cant disagree with any of that! Was merely pointing out that Oregon is far and away the most talented team in the P12. Their lack of dominance is confusing, if they’re not scary good next year you have to blame the coaches.

cant disagree with any of that! Was merely pointing out that Oregon is far and away the most talented team in the P12. Their lack of dominance is confusing, if they’re not scary good next year you have to blame the coaches.

What's their QB situation next year with Herbert leaving?

Even if Utah comes back and wins, they ain’t going to the playoffs. I think that dream ended at the end of the first quarter.

Interested to watch the OU-Baylor game. Both teams are gonna come out flying now that the 4th spot is open.

What's their QB situation next year with Herbert leaving?

Looks like a mid-high 4 star R-Fr in Tyler Shough, another R-Fr who was unrated? And another high 3* freshman.

Edit: odd they don’t have one at all for 2020. They’re all in on freshman next year I guess, I’d bet they’re grad transfer shopping unless that 4* is looking good.

ah ok, didn't realize that. Maybe it was just the expectations I was thinking of that were negative for last year's championship game.
Very negative heading into it just based on ticket prices but pretty much everyone agreed it was well run and put together.

Did you really foresee this? Utah being totally dominated?

I wasn’t expecting this to go this way, no. I’m not surprised they’re playing this well though, Oregon has a really good roster, much better than Utah. We all watched the 2016 Buffs, at some point you meet your match with teams with more talent and all your talent deficiencies come out at once.

Back