What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weekends games 12/6 -12/7

Best is such a subjective term, we’re the Nationals the best MLB team? We’re the Blues the best NHL team? Rarely does the “best” team win the championship in sports.

I’m all for the conference champions and an extra team. **** the bias nonsense, let each conference prove its worth on the field. Instead of a bunch people in a room telling me who the best teams are.

but I’m also rooting for 8 teams.
Ain’t happening. Enjoy four.

Very nice throw and catch for the TD and great catch for the 2 point conversion. Utah only down 8.

Looks like a mid-high 4 star R-Fr in Tyler Shough, another R-Fr who was unrated? And another high 3* freshman.

Edit: odd they don’t have one at all for 2020. They’re all in on freshman next year I guess, I’d bet they’re grad transfer shopping unless that 4* is looking good.

There was an article about grad transfer qbs I saw today. Not much out there. They should be all in on DEriq King.

Back