What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USF fan checking in on Weaver and Horn

Purdue, Indiana, Minnesota,MSU, NW,Purdue, and Rutgers would be getting destroyed on a yearly basis by eveyr SEC but maybe Vandy. Vandy could beat half of them teams regularly. Vandy is the only cupcake in the SEC if you look at the wins, bowl wins, and records over the last two decades.

Georgia , Tn, Ole miss,BAMA, and Mizzou would run the B1g. They can score and play defense. There is a reason the B1g invited USC they can score and suck at D, Washington is good but not really a consistent contender, UCLA mid pack team haven't been dominant in decades, and Oregon who is the only team they added that is a true contender on a regular basis.
Okay. I see now that you are not a serious person and are just here to be silly.

To answer your question, Horn and Weaver were great Buffs who worked their butts off. Probably needed to get out of the cesspool of South Florida was all.

Have a good day.

THw two biggest draws from Texas will not be in the b12 next year, the biggest team from OK will not be in the b12 next year, but I do think they added some decent schools in UTAH, Colorado,ASU, and Arizona.. They should have waited and not lowered their value by adding Cinnciatti, BYU, Houston, and UCF. Colrado should be able to take a step forward next year in the new b12. Hope you guys destroy UCF and the rest of the conference.

Okay. I see now that you are not a serious person and are just here to be silly.

To answer your question, Horn and Weaver were great Buffs who worked their butts off. Probably needed to get out of the cesspool of South Florida was all.

Have a good day.
Do you think Michigan and OSU could handle a SEC schedule instead of playing only on to three good teams a year?

The NFL agrees the SEC is better because they put more elite talent and overall talent in the pros year after year than any other conference. Go bulls and Go Buffs.

Do you think Michigan and OSU could handle a SEC schedule instead of playing only on to three good teams a year?
On its best years the SEC is just two elite teams, a wide gap and a bunch of half-stepping-chumps chanting “ess eee seee” and patting themselves on the back.

So yes, I’m pretty sure UM and OSU could manage that gauntlet, and would additionally benefit from one less conference game (all SEC teams not named Auburn benefit from one less conference game).

I assume the same is true though for seeing any Florida team fans in Colorado wearing FSU,UF, Miami, USF, UCF, FIU or FAU gear.
I don’t see many Bulls fans here in Orlando. USF’s unconditional surrender in the War on I-4 may have something to do with it.

On its best years the SEC is just two elite teams, a wide gap and a bunch of half-stepping-chumps chanting “ess eee seee” and patting themselves on the back.

So yes, I’m pretty sure UM and OSU could manage that gauntlet, and would additionally benefit from one less conference game (all SEC teams not named Auburn benefit from one less conference game).
The annual game against the likes of Chattanooga in November is helpful too.

THw two biggest draws from Texas will not be in the b12 next year, the biggest team from OK will not be in the b12 next year, but I do think they added some decent schools in UTAH, Colorado,ASU, and Arizona.. They should have waited and not lowered their value by adding Cinnciatti, BYU, Houston, and UCF. Colrado should be able to take a step forward next year in the new b12. Hope you guys destroy UCF and the rest of the conference.
And you sad sacks didn’t make the cut. Enjoy FAU!

And you sad sacks didn’t make the cut. Enjoy FAU!
You aren't wrong. We fired Leavitt and haven't found a coach until now ready to put in the work. Jeff Scott was the worst fbs coach in modern football, Willy couldn't coach his win to a bowl win anywhere( did have a GOAT recruiting class with Flowers,MVS,MACK), Holtz was the equivalent of sunbelt Billy Napier when he got called up to power football he was over his head. Now we got Golesh who is putting in work and has the best g5 recruiting class and took us from one fbs win in three seasons to 6-6 and a chance to beat our old conference foe Syracuse who is in the ACC P3/P4 confence. We are going bowling for the first time in five seasons. We have a lot work to do and honestly not sure we will ever be in a real power conference again since their are only two now according to ESPN and the CFB playoff committee. Sadly I think college football will be ruined in the next decade by the greed and it will never be the same. All of these new rounds conference realignments make zero sense for traveling and regional rivalries. All you can do is beat the teams on your schedule and hope for the best from the CFB playoff committee to show you some love even though they have been bought off by Fox, ESPN, CBS, B1G, and the SEC.

How did WEaver and Horn perform in your opinion for Colorado? Last year they both quit on the team and didn't finish the season at usf when times got tough last year. I can't blame them though because Jeff Scott was really that bad. They had no idea if Golesh could coach. They wanted to go play for the hype train for PrimeTime and got paid more money with NIL Deals in p5 football. I don't hold anything against them. I was wondering if they quit when the losing streak started or they did give 100% every play on the season?
Are they coming back next year? I hope Prime turns Colorado around. It feels like it is Prime versus the world because of the media hyping him up after the hot start.
It worked out for USF because we are going bowling for the first time in a long time and Atkins broke out.

They both played great, one of the highlights of the season.

I think Prime did a good job moving Colorado forward in year in a power conference. Do you think Horn has nfl talent? Weaver has size and speed but dropped a lot of balls at USF. Did he drop alot of passes this year? I am rooting for them to succeed.
Dude, you’re trolling. Thinking Buff fans saw those guys for exactly what they were, serviceable but not elite G5 transfer WRs to a team that was going to throw the ball a lot.

Both are possibly UDFAs; I can see Horn maybe spending a couple of years on an NFL practice squad. His potential as a return guy helps.

Both programs ahve really sucked the last five years. I was not trolling. I was genuinely interested in WEaver and Horn quit on you guys when times got tough like they did the Bulls.

There are no Colorado fans in Florida so i am just asking for actual information on how they performed.
Colorado fans do exist in Florida. I even have neighbors stop and talk to us about my Buffs flag hanging prominently in front of my South Florida home.

shouldn't you be muling condoms filled with coke in your rectum? perhaps then you would have the wherewithal to buy and keep better players.
Nah we are going bowling this year for whatever that is worth. I will just leave you guys be and was just here to ask for honest information on how Horn and Weaver performed and if they quit on the team. Good to see Weaver took a step forward and Horn performed about the same. Don't come buy Atkins and Brown.

Really ? we won a bowl game in 2016 and won 10 games. We are going bowling this year. We have fans come check in on our board from other teams often and we don't attack them.

WE had back to back 10 plus win seasons in 2016 and 2017. I think we actually have had more recent success than Colorado, but you guys are on the right track with Prime running the show. He will have you guys winning games in the new b12; you beat TCU last year which is one their best teams.

I didn't come here to troll but get information and your own posters starting acting like clowns for me asking legitimate questions. Horn and Weaver quit on USF with games left in the season last year and refused to play neither was hurt.

I didn't come here to troll but get information and your own posters starting acting like clowns for me asking legitimate questions. Horn and Weaver quit on USF with games left in the season last year and refused to play neither was hurt.
Repeating a lie until your audience thinks it's a truth works a lot better on Floridians than most other humans.

At the end of the year you were not ranked... That is all that matters. Lots of teams start off ranked and are exposed as not top 25 teams every year. Primetime hyped up the ranking and the train went of the tracks.

A team that has been ranked more recently (2017) then Colorado(2016).
Sorry. It was a legit question. Since I've gotten married and had kids, my wife made me trim my sports tree. As a result, I can't be expected to remember every 1-aa directional school.

Back