What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USF fan checking in on Weaver and Horn

Have a great day or not, the choice is yours.
Repeating a lie until your audience thinks it's a truth works a lot better on Floridians than most other humans.
Ironically we are both AAU schools. Colorado is a nice place. I have friends that live there. Prime brought some life back to the program.

Sorry. It was a legit question. Since I've gotten married and had kids, my wife made me trim my sports tree. As a result, I can't be expected to remember every 1-aa directional school.
It’s the one in Orlando that claims the national championship iirc

At the end of the year you were not ranked... That is all that matters. Lots of teams start off ranked and are exposed as not top 25 teams every year. Primetime hyped up the ranking and the train went of the tracks.
This is a pretty open minded message board. There’s no barrier to entry but I’m guessing that you’re close to getting banned.

Hey rental stadium, nobody cares. UCF has at least been to a major bowl. You are spare parts, bud.

Matthew Broderick S I Made GIF
Matthew Broderick Jewish GIF

What i said was factual based and didn't crap on them. They quit on their team last year and didn't finish the season.

Your perception of their effort level isn’t “factual based”. It’s just that, your personal perception.

Your perception of their effort level isn’t “factual based”. It’s just that, your personal perception.
I was getting around to that. Person doesn’t know difference between fact and judgement.

Also, I think Allbuffs is a pretty welcoming place if you don’t show up with what appears to be an agenda of trashing our players.

Can anyone else taste the tears of sadness and jealousy? They are delicious
I am not jealous. We are going bowling and you guys aren't. I wasn't here to diss your program. Weaver and Horn legitmately quit on their last year and didn't play the last four games of the season and they weren't hurt. I was just curious if the slide was related to them quiting , bad play on defense, or Horn slowing down. Both guys are talented and did what they thought was best for them getting paid and playing for Prime.

Penn State beat one ranked team Iowa and they suck. Any other conference they would get destroyed because they can't score. ND isn't a good win either they beat a middle of the pack USC(7-5), barely beat Duke(7-5) mid tier ACC team, and then lost to Lousville , OSu, and Clemson. Georgia has beaten four ranked teams Ole Miss, TN, Kentucky, and Mizzou yet lost to only Bama. FSU got ripped off. If a star player on the winning team in the opening round of the playoffs gets injured are they going to call up a team to replace them? It was clear BIAS to promote the new B1G and SEC as the two clear power conferences. All four of the teams will be in the new B1g and SEC. The new SEC is still stronger top to bottom then the B1G. Even Vandy and Miss State can beat you if you have a bad game, that can't be said for the bottom 1/2 of the new B1g.
FINALLY!!!! someone who realizes that PENN **** U sucks!

shouldn't you be muling condoms filled with coke in your rectum? perhaps then you would have the wherewithal to buy and keep better players.
I am gonna try that.... do you mean coca-cola or cocaine?

I am gonna try that.... do you mean coca-cola or cocaine?
you do you, but i would suspect cocaine condoms are worth more per ounce than coca cola.

i report, you decide.

also, we finally agree on something-- state pen university is a ****ing hell hole of criminality and stupid people.

I am not jealous. We are going bowling and you guys aren't. I wasn't here to diss your program. Weaver and Horn legitmately quit on their last year and didn't play the last four games of the season and they weren't hurt. I was just curious if the slide was related to them quiting , bad play on defense, or Horn slowing down. Both guys are talented and did what they thought was best for them getting paid and playing for Prime.
No one believes you. Your protestations are sad.

Back