What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USF fan checking in on Weaver and Horn

Thanks for answering the question politely. Glad to see they matured and didn't quit when times got tough.
While you are here, I'm really curious about USF and would trust your answers much more than a basic Google search. Also, please answer the same questions 3-4 times while repeating the same thinly veiled insults. So, is it true that no one who's attended USF knows the proper meaning of irony? Did Desantis scrub your curriculum of facts? What do they teach about the primary reason for the Civil War and the efficacy of vaccines? How much longer do you think USF will be an AAU accredited school, or is it really currently accredited? I tend to think they will pull their accreditation in a year or 2. I really don't care enough to check your facts, but really curious about how much my prejudice against your university is reflected as true by a random troll. I would really love to be pleasantly surprised by your answers, but I'll probably need more confirmation on USF sites, if such a thing exists. I'd really appreciated it if your answers were polite.

Back