What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We now, inexplicably, take you to Ft Fun.

Larry found Sorority Row?
giphy.gif

He's not winning enough to survive the way he berates players, staffers and university employees.

I don't know that there was a big incident or not. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a pattern of behavior thing with a "final straw" new thing reported that is enough reason to get rid of him before the season's over.

He's not winning enough to survive the way he berates players, staffers and university employees.

I don't know that there was a big incident or not. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a pattern of behavior thing with a "final straw" new thing reported that is enough reason to get rid of him before the season's over.

This. He’s notoriously an asshole. Who is also a pretty good basketball coach. But the rope for an asshole who doesn’t win is shorter.

Why anyone coaches and plays for this guy is beyond me. Guy is a dick to everyone. Well, except for co-eds at college parties.

Wasn't he under investigation not that long ago?
Last year. But he won 24 games so CSU decided that it could live with the misconduct that was found. They're 10-13 this year, so the same sort of misconduct is likely unacceptable.

Tony Frank saved Eustachy's job after the last investigation and now he acts up again. Frank should see some heat for this

Tonight is state pride night for the Rams against Wyoming:

Guess Estachy was upset that he didn’t get his favorite Didt Coke flavor with those new Diet Cokes.

Wanted to find out the CSU fans reaction to this so went to Sheepnation for a few minutes.

Not a lot of discussion there and they seem mostly confused (well more confused than normal.)

More of it was talking about losing a 10 point lead to Wyoming Tues night and losing a game to their "rival" at home when according to the posters only about 4100 people showed up.

They are paying Eustachy close to a million a year. Fire him without cause and they owe him the rest of the years salary plus close to $3 million.

A team drawing 4000 fans a game and without a lot of media revenue can't afford to dump him unless they can prove cause.

Back